The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Hour of the Skull Merchant

Okay, I know everyone's probably talked about this a lot after the official chapter release, but holy #########. This gen situation against skull merchant on MacMillan's. Which map?

Take a good guess.

From the start of the match this killer stood by her corner 3 gen. A really, really good three gen with a one of the gens at a hill at the corner. She only patrolled and placed her drones over these gens immediately after someone turns them off, then kicks the gens with overcharge, cob, and oppression. Occasionally hits someone but never commits to chases, returning back to her 3 gen.

My team of 4 had to constantly move out to avoid getting exposed. To top it off they also had that one red add-on with the haste effect and the purple add-on that shows survivors' auras within the drones' radius.

Most of my games against skull merchant don't go like this. I'm also not mad about it but just in awe of how long this 1 game went of wash rinse and repeat.

I fortunately ended up finding hatch after one guy dc'd, another killed while in the long 3 gen process and the other bleeding to death from slugs, her trying to find me. I probably should've just dc'd like the first guy but wanted to see how much long this madness would go on...

Apparently an hour.