The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Red Forest - Mother's Dwelling

The art team did an amazing job on the rework. Map looks super cool, much better than before.

BUT, not everything are roses... the layout/geometry of the map is SUPER bad. Too many things to disturb the killer gameplay and also to disrupt the survivors. So many little things to get you stuck.

My 1st suggestion is to reduce the density of stuff in the map or make it smaller. Dense+big=bad for gameplay.

2nd suggestion, remove all those little bushes. They are only there to fat shame killers... since survs CAN run by them, but killers get stuck.

Comments

• Severing
    Severing Member Posts: 30

Had a match today where an Ada was trying to loop me in Mother's Dwelling but prematurely ended the chase by running into/getting stuck on a not-so-visible tree stump. Despite working to my advantage, my thoughts witnessing the scene were "I know, I know".

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590
    edited March 2023

My main gripe that the map is still too big. I don’t get why it got a whole rework and this wasn’t addressed.

• Technature
    Technature Member Posts: 619

Cut the map size in half, and remove the ######### infinite they decided to introduce for some stupid reason!

• TragicSolitude
    TragicSolitude Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 7,132

Why is the map so grey?? There's no contrast, visibility is so low, it's absolutely miserable to be there. I usually just tell survivors to do gens and leave me alone so we can get the hell out as fast as possible. The place hurts my eyes.

I don't like it any better as survivor. I have run into a dead end in the corner of the map so many times because I just can't read the place. Again, grey, no contrast, how am I supposed to navigate that?