Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Which RE characters do you like most?

For killer I personally like Nemesis more than Wesker. Wesker's fun but his Bound can be super map reliant and collision can be frustrating along with latency mattering more. Nemesis' music is probably my favorite in the game (at least the terror radius is, the best way I've heard someone describe it is that instead of it sounding like someone's nearby, that they're actively looking for you). The zombies also make the match feel more alive and active, which adds to the chaotic fun that DBD can be.

For survivor it's Jill with her Revelations skin. Revelations 1 is my favorite RE game and I was surprised to see this skin, but was more than happy to buy it when I got into RE again recently.

Comments

• MrMori
    MrMori Member Posts: 1,451

Wesker gang

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,416

I haven't played as either yet but I enjoy going up against both Nemesis and Wesker. I'm maining Sheva at the moment, so she's my favourite survivor.

• That_One_Friend
    That_One_Friend Member Posts: 277

My favorite Resident Evil character of all time is probably Ethan, but hes not in dbd lol, here's hoping they add him in the inevitable 3rd RE chapter. As of characters we currently have, it was Ada. I stopped maining her after she started to run like Demo, I really hope they fix that audio issue.

• HugTheHag
    HugTheHag Member Posts: 3,140

I don't really like RE as a license, but in the context of DbD I enjoy playing as and against Nemesis.

Really hate Wesker though. His chase music was amazing the first 10 times I heard it but by now it's just noisy and loud and everywhere, and his voice irritates me.

• Halloulle
    Halloulle Member Posts: 1,271
    edited March 2023

Wesker is Design wise (appearances aside the small details with the sunglasses sometimes being knocked down by a stun, his voice lines, the implicit lore implementation of the blighted version and all that) my fav, I think.

To play I just like Nemo. Idk why, honestly.

But all in all, at the end, it's always gonna be Leon. Ever since the RE2 remake he's just that precious little sewer puppy that just tries to soldier on no matter what and I just can't not have him as my fav 😅

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,752

Sheva Alomar.

I need a rocket launcher

• Hex_Ignored
    Hex_Ignored Member Posts: 1,847

Carlos. I was so happy when they released that skin. Now Jill is no longer trapped in a cold, cruel and Carlos-less world

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,416

I like Wesker but his chase music gets on my nerves too. I suspect because everyone and their mum played him for like the first month he was released. So now the music is just annoying.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,706
    edited March 2023

Wesker is far more fun to both play and play against than Nemesis and his zombies ever will be.

I don't think I really have a favorite between the survivors. I play Jill, Ada, and Rebecca fairly often.