The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Here are some new perk builds you can run after the midchapter patch!

I have been seeing a lot of complaining in DBD social media because of the new kid chapter patch, so instead of complaining I decided to construct some new perk builds you can run after this patch! (Feel free to suggest some in the comments)

If you are someone who likes getting chased, here's a build you can run!

Adrenaline + Lithe + Vigil + Resilience.

What this build essentially does is allow you to recover your exhaustion perks a lot faster while also giving you an edge with that slightly faster vault speed.

If you are someone who likes to rush generators, here's a build you can run:

Prove Thyself + Technician + Resilience (for that extra 9% repair speed) + Stake Out + Commodious Toolbox with both speed add-ons

This build essentially allows you to crank out generators faster.

If you are a support teammate, here's a build you can run:

Any Means Necessary + Mettle Of Man + We'll Make It + Borrowed Time

This essentially allows you to help your teammates out and encourages taking protection hits and helping the team survive.

Last but not least, if you are a flashlight jockey, here's a build you can run:

Streetwise + Built to Last + Any flashlight + both batteries

This build allows you to get the most out of your flashlight.

Comments

• Viciusaurus
    Viciusaurus Member Posts: 407

Ooh I love build topics! My go to has always been SB, Resilience, Vigil, and Self Aware, but with the meta shakeup up and the possibility of staying injured for the entire match due to the Healing nerf I might try to reincorporate Iron Will back into it

• Seraphor
    Seraphor Member Posts: 9,199

Ironically, this midchapter might actually get me running DH more.

I tend to intentionally avoid the meta, I actively avoid DH, and I like running interesting combo builds.

I particularly like my hook rescue build, of We'll Make It, Renewal, Kindred/Empathy and [insert Exhaustion that's not DH]

Well guess what, the new DH fits in there perfectly now.

• MerleDixon
    MerleDixon Member Posts: 159

Iron Will is so slept on! glad to see other people who use it.