need a duo? hi

Options

sup, i'm mei, i'm 19 & need a long term dbd duo! (meaning - if you're a busy person just ignore this) i don't like groups of 4, i'm more comfortable playing as two. i'm sorta new to the game, 100+ hours, but i'd say i'm okay at it, can loop the killer on a good day πŸ’€~ also i'd prefer to play with a girl, but either is fine. my playstyle is sorta just messing around and having fun, but i always try to get the escape anyway, so please no tryhards... 😾

i play on PC, EU server. english only, please

my steam friend code: 860570015

i usually play cheryl, laurie or meg

don't hesitate to add me & reach out, life is all about taking chances 🀠

Comments

• Alpha_Cormac_e4de
    Alpha_Cormac_e4de Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    Options

You can add me if u want. Ps4 player. Alpha_Cormac#e4de

• Falcathi
    Falcathi Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 5
    Options

if you're still looking for a duo (or someone to play a few dbd games), I've just sent you an steam invite ^^

I have almost 500 hours and i'm fairly decent (i guess 🀨). Like to have fun, but always try to help the other players escape 😎

And for if anyone else were to come across this post, and wanted to play some dbd. My steam friend code is 1055265137 and my discord is Falcathi#6905

πŸ’€

• DudelPuma
    DudelPuma Member Posts: 329
    Options

im happy i always find quick my lovely duo mates hehe but I prefer that my mate and I play on the win but of course not 100% sweat without mistakes, ofc not xD but the main thing is you have a lot of fun together and I've always had that with my duo mates, swf is ez mode, solo is pain and duo is a dream :D In any case, I wish you the best of luck in finding the right duo mate ^^ gl