We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

need a duo? hi

Options

sup, i'm mei, i'm 19 & need a long term dbd duo! (meaning - if you're a busy person just ignore this) i don't like groups of 4, i'm more comfortable playing as two. i'm sorta new to the game, 100+ hours, but i'd say i'm okay at it, can loop the killer on a good day πŸ’€~ also i'd prefer to play with a girl, but either is fine. my playstyle is sorta just messing around and having fun, but i always try to get the escape anyway, so please no tryhards... 😾

i play on PC, EU server. english only, please

my steam friend code: 860570015

i usually play cheryl, laurie or meg

don't hesitate to add me & reach out, life is all about taking chances 🀠

Comments

• Alpha_Cormac_e4de
    Alpha_Cormac_e4de Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 3
    Options

You can add me if u want. Ps4 player. Alpha_Cormac#e4de

• Falcathi
    Falcathi Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 5
    Options

if you're still looking for a duo (or someone to play a few dbd games), I've just sent you an steam invite ^^

I have almost 500 hours and i'm fairly decent (i guess 🀨). Like to have fun, but always try to help the other players escape 😎

And for if anyone else were to come across this post, and wanted to play some dbd. My steam friend code is 1055265137 and my discord is Falcathi#6905

πŸ’€

• DudelPuma
    DudelPuma Member Posts: 329
    Options

im happy i always find quick my lovely duo mates hehe but I prefer that my mate and I play on the win but of course not 100% sweat without mistakes, ofc not xD but the main thing is you have a lot of fun together and I've always had that with my duo mates, swf is ez mode, solo is pain and duo is a dream :D In any case, I wish you the best of luck in finding the right duo mate ^^ gl