Healing&Healing perks(Survivor)

Jackal7879
Jackal7879 Member Posts: 121
edited March 2023 in General Discussions

I think adding 8 seconds to basekit healing is a bad idea. It was especially be rough on newer players who want to heal and feel safe mangled alone would make healing take 30 seconds

I personally don’t like these changes but if these changes do come to life, some perks need to be adjusted

1.) Botany knowledge-I think the penalty for using it with a med kit should be taken off. Hemorrhage will completely destroy his perk especially on a self heal

2.)Boon:Circle Of Healing-the changes perk is good but 50% seems a little low for a boon totem perk since the it only increases altruistic healing speed Maybe you can bump it up to 75% – 100%.

3.)Selfcare-with self care and he will take 60+ seconds and with mangled it will take almost 90 seconds. That’s ridiculous. That’s almost a full generator worth of time this perk need some major buffs if you’re going to nerf healing speeds

4.) Desperate measures- maybe add a 2% buff for each injured dying and hooked survivor which what equals 64%

5.) Med-kits-med kits need more of a reason for different rarities other than altruistic healing speed.

Post edited by Jackal7879 on