Nemis whip

First basic hit and they get a speed boost (which is fine). Next whip hit another speed boost?

It extends the chase in favor of the survivor. Just have it be a hindered hit as the whip first infects em.

Now if the survivor is healthy but infected and you whip them the speed boost would still remain.

Comments

• Ithiria
    Ithiria Member Posts: 236
    edited March 2023

Yes... that is the weakness of Nemesis, that he has to hit you 3 times with a relatively weak hindered effect for each hit. It creates an interesting interplay with vaccine usage.

Nemesis is pretty well balanced as is, he's one of my mains. He has strengths where he can utterly destroy your team if he gets tiers quickly and infections on everyone, and weaknesses where if he has a bad early game it can be hard to make up for it.

If you were to buff him, I think what you would want to do is reduce the recovery time on the whip. I think it is very slightly longer than the recovery time for meleeing someone.

• Yffriium
    Yffriium Member Posts: 140

The devs have said that they tried this, but it felt really bad to play against Nemesis without the speed bonus.

• Technature
    Technature Member Posts: 619

There has to be something that makes something you can hit someone with over a car to make punching a potentially more valuable option, and it sure as hell can't be limited ammo.