Buffing/Reworking The Legion's worst add-ons

Updated these three add-ons to create interesting builds and new playstyles.

BFFs isn't used very often outside of gimmick builds and it really has no impact on a match. The reward feels very tame and restrictive for the add-ons rarity. The new version is far more applicable in matches but takes much longer to acquire.

Frank's Mix Tape's intended effect does not come into play very often. The time saved kicking a generator or wall is not sufficient to catch up to any Survivor who was running away at the time. To remedy this, the new version will completely refill the power gauge, granting enough time to chase after the running target.

Joey's Mix Tape is not very useful. Hemorrhage sounds interesting, but the majority of Survivors remain injured against The Legion, and the increased frequency of blood cannot be capitalized on, as blood pools are hidden during Feral Frenzy. This new version creates an alternative stealth playstyle that should improve build variety.

The old add-on effects were as follows:

• BFFs: Gain 2, 3, 4 or 5 tokens when a chained-hit is performed on a Survivor in Feral Frenzy. Once the gates are powered and 15 or more tokens have been collected, gain a 4% movement speed boost when not using Feral Frenzy.
  • Frank's Mix Tape: While using Feral Frenzy, damaging generators is 20% faster and breaking walls is 30% faster. The power gauge pauses while damaging a generator or breaking a wall.
  • Joey's Mix Tape: Survivors who self-mend a Deep Wound from Feral Frenzy are inflicted with the Hemorrhage status effect until healed

Comments

• FilthyLegionRevival
    FilthyLegionRevival Member Posts: 313

Finally, an excuse to bring brutal on Legion again. Everyone will fear me on The Game map. Also here's the perfect image to describe how positively manic this would make me:

• notJustDante
    notJustDante Member Posts: 96

I clicked on the post expecting coal and ended up finding gold.

Most times when people talk about reworking Legion or their addons it's some terrible idea but I did like this one. Frank's Mixtape is a little bit scary ngl because if you pair it with the pills you can possibly have an infinite frenzy... but tbh it's a pills issue which is an addon that should be reworked because of how nasty it can be when paired with a map offering and Mural Sketch.

Also, Joey's Mixtape is a good option for those who dream about "legion as it looked like in the trailer" (even though I hate everyone who brings up that argument) while not making the power look awful at all. For you to keep the same detection range as basekit you would have to pair it with Susie's Mixtape and I really think that's neat because Legion would get more addon combinations that are decent on lower rarity, which is something every killer should have.

As for BFFs, some people would find it really annoying, but it takes 15 hits to get it so you wouldn't see it until mid-game maybe. If I was to change anything maybe make it work only on chain hits while keeping it at 1 stack per hit, and reduce it to 8~10 tokens, just so it comes as a reward for using your power well because I can see a lot of people just not downing anyone and spamming 1-hit frenzies just to get the addon to work.

Good job! Too bad that it's really rare for the devs to take rework ideas from the community word by word because I'd really appreciate having those in the game... But one person can dream, right?

• notJustDante
    notJustDante Member Posts: 96
    edited March 2023

Adding a note: I DIDN'T NOTICE IT WAS YOU TATARIU I CONFUSED THE NAME WITH THE NAME OF ANOTHER POST

OFC IT WAS GOOD SUGGESTIONS IT WAS MADE BY A GOOD PLAYER NOW I FEEL DUMB LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO