Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Xbox One load times are still tediously long

Tatertotters
Tatertotters Member Posts: 24
edited August 2023 in Bug Reporting

Platform: Xbox one

Issue: Loading into DBD/anything that requires loading in as role/selecting store/archives still take a ridiculous time for me to finally get into and play the game.

This has even got the point it took over 7 minutes for the loading screen to stay stuck on "Loading Player Independent Shop Data". And I know it's only DBD that does this as any other multiplayer game loads in fairly quickly.

I just want to play DBD...

Post edited by BoxGhost on
2 votes

Declined · Last Updated

This looks like a technical issue, if you still require assistance please ask other forum users in the Ask the Community sub section as we do not offer technical support on this forum.

Comments

• armstrong14
    armstrong14 Member Posts: 3

I've upgraded my Xbox One X factory 1TB HDD to a Samsung Evo SSD, in hopes loading times would speed up -- no luck. Slightly faster load times, but whatever coding makes it completely unavoidable which is infuriating for my fiancee, who plays on the Xbox One X. My PC runs the game perfectly smooth with just seconds for load times.

This discussion has been closed.