Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Cosmetics For Licensed Characters?

I know they plan to put this in the game eventually as i'm sure it is a long process, but when and if it does happen I am really hoping for a new leatherface outfit from the original movie at the end where hes in the black suit and tie, and wears a different mask, would really love that outfit in the game.

What other cosmetics would everyone hope to see for the licensed killers if and when it happens?

Comments

• Pharmacy
    Pharmacy Member Posts: 29

Let's just say I'd be willing to part with a lot of money for speedo Quentin from the film

• PianoMan
    PianoMan Member Posts: 23
    @Pharmacy i'd be down for that, i mean anything for them would be better than nothing. Ecapecially when there are so many opportunities from the films to bring in some really awesome outfits.
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Just give me Robert Englund Freddy. Please...

• PianoMan
    @Mc_Harty I know I was so disappointed because after I saw the first trailet where it only showed the claw marks i thought it would be the original freddy and the it released and I was so mad. Robert Englund freddy would be awesome but unlikely because i figure if theh could have they would have done him instead, but anything can happen.
  • Mc_Harty

@PianoMan If I can't get Robert Freddy, then give me a red and green sweater. I'm disgusted that it's red and black.

• PianoMan
    @Mc_Harty Out of all of the licensed dlcs freddys was most likely the worst one they did as all of the others are the original versions of the characters. I think another cool freddy one could be freddy with his whole body on fire but i dont know if they can do that.
  • Mc_Harty

@PianoMan how about human Freddy?

• PianoMan
    @Mc_Harty I never even thought about human freddy that would be awesome!
  • Bayside
    Bayside Member Posts: 40

I've had a few ideas. Alternate mask for Michael from when he had both his eyes shot out at the end of Halloween 2, Laurie's hospital gown from Halloween 2, pre-burn Freddy where he looks normal during the flashback moments in the remake, and maybe an alternate head for Amanda where she has the mask off like in some parts of Saw 3.

• PianoMan
    @Bayside those are all amazing ideas and would be really cool to see in the game.
  • Bayside
    Bayside Member Posts: 40
    edited June 2018

@PianoMan I mean hey, I know my horror stuff and I know what I want

• PianoMan
    @Bayside Yeah, i just hope the devs know also
  • Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165

Give me some Shoulder Holsters for Tapp and then you can have my money. Thanks. :)

• Manthello
    Manthello Member Posts: 17

@Pharmacy said:
    Let's just say I'd be willing to part with a lot of money for speedo Quentin from the film

I've been begging for this since he came out.

• Krueger1428
    Krueger1428 Member Posts: 76
    On top of new cosmetics for Licensed characters. How about additional survivors that come with that series. (Example: Nancy for Freddy, Dr. Loomis for Michael, Jenny for Leatherface)
  • PianoMan

@Krueger1428 said:
    On top of new cosmetics for Licensed characters. How about additional survivors that come with that series. (Example: Nancy for Freddy, Dr. Loomis for Michael, Jenny for Leatherface)

It sucks that leatherface never even got a survivor for his chapter originally.

• Krueger1428
    Krueger1428 Member Posts: 76
    PianoMan said:

@Krueger1428 said:

It sucks that leatherface never even got a survivor for his chapter originally.

True that!