Killer need 5 perks slots

2»

Comments

• Tru3Lemon
    Tru3Lemon Member Posts: 1,358

@DarkGGhost said:

@powerbats said:
    Nurse with 5 perks slots would be pretty much impossible to beat and a Billy with 5 or even Spirit with 5 would be broken.

First only killer will get 5 perks and second tell me the ultra combo nurse and bill ( the top tier killer) will have with 5 perks?

it seems that you didint play too much DBD the reason its that 5 perk slot for real? killers will be insane op

nurse addons that its most famous call omega blink that soon will get a rework i hope:
    Ataxic Respiration
    Catatonic Boy's Treasure

and for billy:
    Thompson's Moonshine
    Carburettor Tuning Guide

those are good addons for billy i believe

• TheWraith883
    TheWraith883 Member Posts: 66

I wouldn't mind if they give the killer an extra perk slot I think yes some of the killers do need it.

• DarkGGhost
    DarkGGhost Member Posts: 1,072

@Tru3Lemon said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@powerbats said:
    Nurse with 5 perks slots would be pretty much impossible to beat and a Billy with 5 or even Spirit with 5 would be broken.

First only killer will get 5 perks and second tell me the ultra combo nurse and bill ( the top tier killer) will have with 5 perks?

it seems that you didint play too much DBD the reason its that 5 perk slot for real? killers will be insane op

nurse addons that its most famous call omega blink that soon will get a rework i hope:
    Ataxic Respiration
    Catatonic Boy's Treasure

and for billy:
    Thompson's Moonshine
    Carburettor Tuning Guide

I will like to tell me the OP build of a nurse and bill or any OP killer that will break the game

• Tru3Lemon

@DarkGGhost said:

@Tru3Lemon said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@powerbats said:

Ataxic Respiration
    Catatonic Boy's Treasure

and for billy:
    Thompson's Moonshine
    Carburettor Tuning Guide

I will like to tell me the OP build of a nurse and bill or any OP killer that will break the game

nurse
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbY-lfrkjyE

billy:
    spirit fury,enduring,BBQ,ruin

• DarkGGhost

@Tru3Lemon said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@Tru3Lemon said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@powerbats said:

Ataxic Respiration
    Catatonic Boy's Treasure

and for billy:
    Thompson's Moonshine
    Carburettor Tuning Guide

nurse

billy:

again what will be the broken build this is right now so if you can't find one more broken with 5 perks sorry but you have no point

• Tru3Lemon

@DarkGGhost said:

@Tru3Lemon said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@Tru3Lemon said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@powerbats said:

Ataxic Respiration
    Catatonic Boy's Treasure

and for billy:
    Thompson's Moonshine
    Carburettor Tuning Guide

nurse

billy:

again what will be the broken build this is right now so if you can't find one more broken with 5 perks sorry but you have no point

you still dont get do you probably since you dont know how to play killer since im a legion main i can easy kill 4k the reason by so far its that ppl that want 5 perk for killer its that are bad killers they dont know how to deal the good survivors for my self i dont get youre own point of having 5 perk for killer since killers are powerful and have good perks o well just close the post will ya

• DarkGGhost

@Tru3Lemon said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@Tru3Lemon said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@Tru3Lemon said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@powerbats said:

Ataxic Respiration
    Catatonic Boy's Treasure

and for billy:
    Thompson's Moonshine
    Carburettor Tuning Guide

nurse

billy:

you still dont get do you probably since you dont know how to play killer since im a legion main i can easy kill 4k the reason by so far its that ppl that want 5 perk for killer its that are bad killers they dont know how to deal the good survivors for my self i dont get youre own point of having 5 perk for killer since killers are powerful and have good perks o well just close the post will ya

The powerful perks can and will be destroyed the first 1 min in the game legion have no counterplay so good job for playing a killer with no skill cup. 5 perks will give killers like trapper, Fredy ... a fighting chance in the other hand killers like nurse, bill ... will probably have no to little change in power lvl.

• Tru3Lemon

@DarkGGhost said:

@Tru3Lemon said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@Tru3Lemon said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@Tru3Lemon said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@powerbats said:

Ataxic Respiration
    Catatonic Boy's Treasure

and for billy:
    Thompson's Moonshine
    Carburettor Tuning Guide

nurse

billy:

The powerful perks can and will be destroyed the first 1 min in the game legion have no counterplay so good job for playing a killer with no skill cup. 5 perks will give killers like trapper, Fredy ... a fighting chance in the other hand killers like nurse, bill ... will probably have no to little change in power lvl.

theres a counter for legion its called no mither xd

• DarkGGhost

@Tru3Lemon said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@Tru3Lemon said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@Tru3Lemon said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@Tru3Lemon said:

@DarkGGhost said:

@powerbats said:

Ataxic Respiration
    Catatonic Boy's Treasure

and for billy:
    Thompson's Moonshine
    Carburettor Tuning Guide

nurse

billy:

theres a counter for legion its called no mither xd

yes too bad you never know if will be a legion or not

• doggieman
    doggieman Member Posts: 36

Nope. Being limited to 4 perks means you have to balance yourself and you aren't OP.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@DarkGGhost said:

I main Spirit and can usually do well at rank 1 even against good teams and I don't ever use Ruin or DH and why is it that people can go perkless Freddy and 4k all the way to rank 1?

I see trappers at rank 1 doing well all the time and it's because they know how to play him to his fullest and the same for hag and other toons.

IF you think you need 5 perks on a killer than the problem isn't the perks it's your need to improve and a 5 perk Nurse or 5 perk Billy would be broken. I mean as much as I love playing Spirit giving her a 5th perk slot would make her 4k every game.

This discussion has been closed.