Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - First survivor I hit in a game is permanently in a laggy invincible state every single game

Iamgoofball
Iamgoofball Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as killer in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, hit a survivor for the first time in the match.

Step 4 : Watch as the survivor you hit proceeds to run infinitely into a wall for the rest of the match without disconnecting.

Step 5 : Watch as the survivor in question is still actively doing generators, healing people, pulling folks off of hooks, despite nobody else being lagged out or having any visible lag issues.

Step 6: Hook another non-lagged out survivor.

Step 7: Watch as the lagged out survivor unhooks the survivor, but since you can't see the lagged out survivor the unhooked survivor just gets partially-unhooked by an invisible entity that doesn't finish the job until you walk like, 40-50m away and come back.

At first I thought I was just dealing with lagswitching cheaters, but then it was every single game and I figure that there's no way that every single game has a lagswitching cheater unless I've been banished to some kind of low priority hell or something. Then I thought it was my internet connection, so I confirmed the integrity of my LAN and my WAN and confirmed I've got 100/100 symmetrical running at all times on a wired ethernet connection, and that wouldn't make sense because why is it one person and not the entire team of survivors lagging out? Every other aspect of the networked experience is working fine, it's just the one person being permanently lagged out.

Additional information

• Wesker, Nemesis, Demogorgon, Pyramid Head, I've seen it with every single killer I've played this patch.
  • Franklin's Demise, Save The Best For Last, Dissolution, I forget what my fourth was.
  • Every single map.
  • Every single match I've played in the last 3 weeks. First survivor I punch, they lag out and run into a wall for the entire match on my screen while everyone else is functioning perfectly normally.

Documents to add

• Pictured below is what it looks like if the lagged out survivor unhooks someone.
  • https://imgur.com/a/KWMkKGZ
  • Here's a video of someone running into the wall forever. In this instance, I hit them at the start of the match, and that is where they were for the rest of the match.
  • https://imgur.com/a/G90LofM
  • It's not letting me attach things for some reason so I uploaded my log file here
  • https://file.house/wurN.log
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• haeilsey
    haeilsey Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

I was having the same bug and came looking for anyone else experiencing it. I was playing deathslinger and looked for any similarities in the build I was running, saw Franklin's, switched it for jolt, and the problem magically stopped. As far as I can tell this is a serious bug with Franklin's demise. Try switching it to a different perk and see if that solves the issue.