If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

How do the survivors get to the campfire after escaping via the hatch?

Options
yes
yes Member Posts: 361

Is there some type of tunnel that leads them to a hole in the ground, leading the survivors out of the tunnel? Is that why the hatch spawns in certain locations and on the bottom floors of some maps? Like I don't see how survivors get to the campfire after escaping, in fact, when I was new to DBD, when I saw a survivor escape through the hatch, I thought they would automatically be sacrificed or something like that.

What do you guys think?

Comments

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123
    Options

Cause Dark Souls my dude.

• yes
    Options

@akbays35 said:

Lol what?

• akbays35
    akbays35 Member Posts: 1,123
    Options

@yes said:

@akbays35 said:

Lol what?

It's a game where the save points are a bonfire, any time you load in or die you always show up in the Bonfire, also the characters in Dark Souls are unkillable undead, very much like our survivors.

• yes
    Options

@akbays35 said:

@yes said:

@akbays35 said:

Lol what?

It's a game where the save points are a bonfire, any time you load in or die you always show up in the Bonfire, also the characters in Dark Souls are unkillable undead, very much like our survivors.

ohhh okay. sorry, i haven't heard of dark souls before lol

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

The hatch is like a tunnel, that is connected to the campfire, When a survivor jumps inside, they navigate their way through the tunnels in order to get back to the campfire.

• yes
    Options

@Detective_Jonathan said:
    The hatch is like a tunnel, that is connected to the campfire, When a survivor jumps inside, they navigate their way through the tunnels in order to get back to the campfire.

How do you know?

• Detective_Jonathan
    Detective_Jonathan Member Posts: 1,165
    Options

@yes said:

How do you know?

Because how else would they get back? It all makes sense, If the hatch leads back to the campfire, Then it is connected to the campfire. Meaning that it would have to be connected by tunnels of some sort. The survivor wouldn't simply appear at the campfire. They would find the exit of the hatch, which would probably be the mouth of some cave near the campfire. And they would then walk back to the where the others are waiting for them.

• yes
    Options

@yes said:

How do you know?

Because how else would they get back? It all makes sense, If the hatch leads back to the campfire, Then it is connected to the campfire. Meaning that it would have to be connected by tunnels of some sort. The survivor wouldn't simply appear at the campfire. They would find the exit of the hatch, which would probably be the mouth of some cave near the campfire. And they would then walk back to the where the others are waiting for them.

Yeah, that makes sense. I thought they would somehow teleport to the campfire after the trial ended.

• FoggyDownpour
    FoggyDownpour Member Posts: 288
    Options
    This is what it says directly in the manual:

This hatch I found baffles me. As I witnessed the last survivor being, yet again, the victim of the dreaded hook I stumbled upon it as I slowly backed away. I finally found my keyhole. With my last strength I opened it, entered its tunnels and somehow found my way to the campfire. Now I sit here contemplating its purpose. Is hope more important for the Entity than I thought? Is this hatch just a treat you give a dog to as encouragement? For now I take what I can get.
  • yes
    Options

@FoggyDownpour said:

This hatch I found baffles me. As I witnessed the last survivor being, yet again, the victim of the dreaded hook I stumbled upon it as I slowly backed away. I finally found my keyhole. With my last strength I opened it, entered its tunnels and somehow found my way to the campfire. Now I sit here contemplating its purpose. Is hope more important for the Entity than I thought? Is this hatch just a treat you give a dog to as encouragement? For now I take what I can get.

Ohhhhhh okay. So it is a tunnel.

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    yes said:

@FoggyDownpour said:

Yes it's a tunnel one the entity is very aware of
  • Shad03
    Shad03 Member Posts: 3,732
    Options

@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:
    yes said:

@FoggyDownpour said:

The Entity especially enjoys when killers grab the survivors off the Hatch as they jump in.

• yes
    Options

@Shad03 said:

@TrueKn1ghtmar3 said:
    yes said:

@FoggyDownpour said:

The Entity especially enjoys when killers grab the survivors off the Hatch as they jump in.

I do as well. Seeing that p3 Claudette jump into the hatch, then grabbing them. then they either dc or you can sacrifice them, granting you that 4k :chuffed:

• TrueKn1ghtmar3
    TrueKn1ghtmar3 Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    yes said:

I do as well. Seeing that p3 Claudette jump into the hatch, then grabbing them. then they either dc or you can sacrifice them, granting you that 4k :chuffed:

Anything done successfully to a p3 Claudette is satisfying help remind them they are still part of the trials like anyone else lol