We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Meet Your Maker

Options
thrawn3054
thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

Has anybody tried it yet? If so what are your thoughts so far?

Comments

• Robotfangirl67
    Robotfangirl67 Member Posts: 631
    Options

I played it since I got it for free through PlayStation Plus and I think it’s pretty boring and repetitive. I only say that cause I was never really into build your fort and raid games. I mean I can see why others may enjoy it and that’s fine.

• Raptorrotas
    Raptorrotas Member Posts: 3,205
    Options

Ive watched some streamers play the beta/demo .ä, but didnt yet get the chance to try after launch.

The players quickly found out how to make annoying killboxes around the genmat. Like pick up the stuff and get shot from every direction instantly.

The timed shelf-life of your created levels also lend itself to spamming loveless creations.

You might wanna check out the MYM-area of this forum for more recent opinions.