EpicFailTryHard Member Posts: 1,316
edited June 2018 in General Discussions
ah, i see.  really?  that's fun, huh?

https://youtu.be/vTK-apPYGwg

Comments

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

I have watched your video, im not quite sure what you are trying to say though.
    Are you mad about tunneling or what? Do you realize that you are playing against the weakest killer of the game? Not to tunnel would be stupid with ANY killer because there is literally no benefit in not doing so

Anyway, you are not even trying to escape, so you deserve to die lol

• EpicFailTryHard
    edited June 2018
    Options
    "weakest killer".  perhaps to some who don't know how to use him.  his perks are game changing.  i'll have to find the video of wiping out all 4 survivors once all the gens were done.
    not because of swf either.

• EpicFailTryHard
    edited June 2018
    Options
    meh, that was last game of the night.  i finally had enough of being impressed by the "so-greats".  so, i stopped trying to escape.  are we allowed to put down the controller according to public opinion yet or must we double down and endure once the glorified trolling begins?

Post edited by EpicFailTryHard on
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    "weakest killer".  perhaps to some who don't know how to use him.  his perks are game changing.  i'll have to find the video of wiping out all 4 survivors once all the gens were done.

These perks can be used on any killer and dont make the killer himself stronger
    A single video where he managed to 4k? And tells a lot already that 4 survivors were still alive once all gens were done :wink:

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    Master said:

@EpicFailTryHard said:

These perks can be used on any killer and dont make the killer himself stronger
    A single video where he managed to 4k? And tells a lot already that 4 survivors were still alive once all gens were done :wink:

i hook and leave.  i don't tunnel or camp and make extra effort to not rehook someone that was recently hooked.  so, yeah...your experience is probably much different.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    lol this guy has to be trolling

i can link you to some of my videos if you want to learn how to play survivor

post them here but i doubt i will seek them out.  surely there is more to your personality than this single facet as i have read the same sentence a couple times now with a simpleton type "lol" at the end of each.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Runiver said:

Keep dying and sending videos please.
    You're so terrible it's incredible.
    Thanks in advance.

gosh, that feels like...a personal insult.  i wonder if the mods will help me out?  oh, wait...i don't need to have help like 90% of the population here.

i will keep them coming and you're welcome.
    Post edited by EpicFailTryHard on
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    the poor little thumb suckers are just modding up a storm.  witless wonders.
  • Krueger1428
    Krueger1428 Member Posts: 76
    Options
    Freddy is the weakest killer, and his perks are not game changing. This is coming from a Freddy main as well. I do my very best not to tunnel or camp with any killer, proving that you can 4k without it. I'm not really sure what your vid is trying to show, but it appears you need to practice more as survivor. 
  • Lowbei
    Lowbei Member Posts: 2,637
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    lol this guy has to be trolling

i can link you to some of my videos if you want to learn how to play survivor

post them here but i doubt i will seek them out.  surely there is more to your personality than this single facet as i have read the same sentence a couple times now with a simpleton type "lol" at the end of each.
    you are clearly too new and unskilled to do well, and you are welcome for me linking you to some videos to make you better. now keep your salt in the shaker.

twitch.tv/lowbei
  • Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261
    Options

I was waiting for something to happen in the video but it's just a guy dieing...

So...######### is the point of this thread?

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    edited June 2018
    Options
  • Mr_Grumpy
    Mr_Grumpy Member Posts: 76
    edited June 2018
    Options

what's the point with all that videos where you lose and try to insult the killer for something ?
    yeah, you got tunneld, that happend to a lot of players, you are nothing special... and you don't need to post every single video in which you got killed, it gets really boring very fast, except you show us some good plays before that happens.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    many, many videos forthcoming.
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    Options

Honestly, I’d be thankful for the this guy. He’s letting you farm upvotes and lol’s like NEVER BEFORE. In all honestly though, my appearance has made this thread officially LIT

• RagingRealm
    RagingRealm Member Posts: 70
    Options

If you could stop filling this perfectly good forum with your bait threads, that would be great.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    i can't.  no dice.
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    gosh, that feels like...a personal insult.  i wonder if the mods will help me out?  oh, wait...i don't need to have help like 90% of the population here.

i will keep them coming and you're welcome.

Saying to someone he's terrible at the game isn't an insult.
    Everyone is allowed to be bad. And you're exceptional in that regard.
    Sorry, not sorry.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    say whatever you want.  i have no problem reducing my competition to smoldering ash without getting nasty.  *skill*
  • Tradebaron
    Tradebaron Member Posts: 135
    Options
    I'm confused, you reported the killer for tunneling or just upset they tunneled?
  • Lowbei
    Options
    I'm confused, you reported the killer for tunneling or just upset they tunneled?
    at first he was upset about getting rekt ingame.

then after he got rekt on the forums, he couldnt take it and resolved to get himself banned by spamming garbage.

itll probably take a while, they are a bit slow. in the meantime we can enjoy his tantrum :) 
  • apathytheclown
    apathytheclown Member Posts: 295
    edited June 2018
    Options

There really should be an option to ignore people on this forum.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
      i have never reported anyone for anything in this game.  granted, i play on console, so the likelihood of some of the shenanigans i hear about on pc is much smaller.  no, i was just saying that that is what is frequently passed off as skill these days.  he's level 15 and has to tunnel.  the highest i have ever been is 14 as a killer but i do not camp or tunnel and make efforts to not rehook someone until they have had ample time to heal.  i call this "sportsmanship".  i will camp or tunnel when i start seeing the swf antics of course but not until then.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Lowbei said:

then after he got rekt on the forums, he couldnt take it and resolved to get himself banned by spamming garbage.

itll probably take a while, they are a bit slow. in the meantime we can enjoy his tantrum :) 
    :-1:

yeah, i am freaking out over here.  you abandoned the threads after reporting everyone who disagreed with you.  i am still commenting there.  i haven't seen you there.  are you all right?
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options

There really should be an option to ignore people on this forum.

most people have that ability by the age of 8 or so.  some never get it.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Options

You had Self Care. Why not use it? Freddy can´t even camp properly. You gave up and stopped right under the hook. A few seconds later, the gate were powered. You could have tried to loop him. Which is especially easy on that map, because of all the windows.

You failed, because you didn´t fight.

• Lowbei
    Options
    Lowbei said:

yeah, i am freaking out over here.  you abandoned the threads after reporting everyone who disagreed with you.  i am still commenting there.  i haven't seen you there.  are you all right?
    lol what threads are you talking about?

i dont care what you do lol. your butthurt forum tantrum over getting tunneled was hilarious, like this one.

please make more salt threads to entertain us :) 
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    Tsulan said:

You had Self Care. Why not use it? Freddy can´t even camp properly. You gave up and stopped right under the hook. A few seconds later, the gate were powered. You could have tried to loop him. Which is especially easy on that map, because of all the windows.

he was right behind me.  like i said in the initial post, it had been a long night of being camped and tunneled by pros.  i was already asleep and one hit would have downed me.  i wasn't feeling it.
  • Krueger1428
    Krueger1428 Member Posts: 76
    Options
    Tsulan said:

he was right behind me.  like i said in the initial post, it had been a long night of being camped and tunneled by pros.  i was already asleep and one hit would have downed me.  i wasn't feeling it.
    Then that's the choice YOU made. YOU gave up. End of story
  • EpicFailTryHard
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

i dont care what you do lol. your butthurt forum tantrum over getting tunneled was hilarious, like this one.

the threads that i made where you have posted at least 30 times.  ring a bell?  those threads you reported everyone in, in an obviously oblivious state because you just don't care.  i shall continue to make threads because i enjoy it and i am sure you will show up and report everyone because you are so calm.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    Tsulan said:

yeah, i remember.  i was there.
  • VESSEL
    VESSEL Member Posts: 1,068
    Options

@Jack11803 said:
    Honestly, I’d be thankful for the this guy. He’s letting you farm upvotes and lol’s like NEVER BEFORE. In all honestly though, my appearance has made this thread officially LIT

You're a blessing everywhere I go <3

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    he truly is.  a beacon of truth, provided he continues to agree with me.
  • Lowbei
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

the threads that i made where you have posted at least 30 times.  ring a bell?  those threads you reported everyone in, in an obviously oblivious state because you just don't care.  i shall continue to make threads because i enjoy it and i am sure you will show up and report everyone because you are so calm.
    lol i didnt report anyone. youre just mad that you get rekt both in game and on the forum.

to quote mathieu : “git gud”
  • LittleWolf
    LittleWolf Member Posts: 6
    Options

Ummm, I have so many things to say. So here is a list
    1. Looks like you reported him, nothing he did was a reportable offence so thats really stupid of you.
    2. As I watched the video YOU RAN THE DIRECTION HE CAME FROM, and lets look at this from a smart perspective. He saw you and not the other survivor, it makes absolutely no sense for him to not chase someone who is already injured. His other option is to go FIND another survivor who is FULL health. That is way more work for the exact same value.
    3. Before you accepted your fate at the hook, you were running at a pallet that you had a decent chance to make, sooo you coulda ran him some more.
    4. Also the house to your right has a window in it and you have lithe with vigil, I'm sure that woulda helped
    5. lastly, your teammate who saved you ran to the hook as you ran away from it, Remember that scratch marks are way stronger than people give them credit for, if you walked away then you would have a higher chance of not being found.
    I want you to see that even though the situation wasn't in your favor, there were things for you to do, AND it didn't make sense for the killer to chase the other person for worse value.

• EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    @LittleWolf

1.  i sent him a message.  i know better than to report someone for tunneling.  so you spouting off at the mouth with zero concept of what you are even talking about is actually stupid.

2.  i don't care how the feeble minded justify tunneling/camping.  it isn't part of my arsenal as killer.  i think it shows how bad a killer really is.

3.  i was injured and asleep.  bored with the so-greats after being tunneled/camped all night.  how many times have i said that already?  freddy can actually not be seen but you speak from a perspective of omniscience, so i will take your word on the observations, kiddo.

4.  i am convinced...never mind.  don't care to repeat myself.

5.  tunneling/camping is for crap killers.  just is.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

lol i didnt report anyone. youre just mad that you get rekt both in game and on the forum.

you are quickly becoming one of the most ridiculous persons i have ever met.  the only way to appear more ridiculous than you already do, would be to wear clown make-up.

• Lowbei
    Options
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:
    Lowbei said:

you are quickly becoming one of the most ridiculous persons i have ever met.  the only way to appear more ridiculous than you already do, would be to wear clown make-up.

try to keep your butthurt salt in the shaker please :)
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    recycle.  trying to get too much mileage out of  something you obviously heard on the back of the school bus.
  • Lowbei
    Options
    recycle.  trying to get too much mileage out of  something you obviously heard on the back of the school bus.
    lol well i would tell you to git gud, but you clearly are not capable of that, so all i can do is request that you dig the sand out of your vag with a shovel and stop whining :) 
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    oh my goodness.  edgy.  employing crude slang for genitalia.  taking it up a notch.  i may have to call off sick from work tonight in hopes i can find a way to counter this treacherous mind gaming.  i will suck my thumb to console me while i mull over this harrowing new development.
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    you probably camp/tunnel like some psycho-ex.  is that what this is really all about?
  • EpicFailTryHard
    Options
    Tsulan said:

yeah, i remember.  i was there.
  • Jack11803
    Options

@Krueger1428 said:
    EpicFailTryHard said:

Tsulan said:

NO!, you cant end the story now! I was the hero of this story...

• Jack11803
    Options

@EpicFailTryHard said:
    oh my goodness.  edgy.  employing crude slang for genitalia.  taking it up a notch.  i may have to call off sick from work tonight in hopes i can find a way to counter this treacherous mind gaming.  i will suck my thumb to console me while i mull over this harrowing new development.

Did you just say console!? Are you making fun of the less fortunate who didn’t get curtain call!?

• EpicFailTryHard
    edited June 2018
    Options
    lol, i ain't got it either and word on the street is they hate us and may not roll it out to us until next week.