BHVR, it's been years, please fix the South American servers.

We have been in the same situation for years now, it's past time to fix the issues that we have with the SA servers, and I know a lot of the SA players had the same complaint being posted in either this forum or social media and it feels like we are being ignored.

Issues:

-Players on the West side of South America have a much higher ping, sometimes going up to 150ms because the server is too far from them;

-For some unknown reason, from time to time the server will have a lot of lag spikes or create lobbies where everyone has over 200ms. I know this is also an issue on other servers but here this happens at the very least twice a day, and it's even more annoying since the devs removed the ping bar in the lobby, that now only shows up when the ping is red.

NA has separated servers for multiple areas, why can't SA have the same? We don't need 3 or 4 servers, just the West and East side.

Also, a little bit off-topic but I wish the report system was taken a little bit more seriously in SA. I'm tired of seeing racist and xenophobic players always using the same offenses in the endgame chat and getting away with it every time.

South America is constantly ignored by game developers in thousands of games, at the very least this game has a server for SA while some other games will make servers for all other continents and ignore SA. Still, please acknowledge our problems.