PS5 - crashing during mid game

pokerdeck1
pokerdeck1 Member Posts: 18
edited April 2023 in Bug Reporting

- happens mostly when I'm playing killer and when I'm carrying a survivor to a hook/about to hook them (rarely happens when I'm playing survivor just this one time when I decided to play on a different account)

- tried playing survivor on a different account and the game still crashed for me when I loaded into my first game on that account (was playing claudette on cold wind fractured cowshed killer was deathslinger, at 5 gens)

- my most recent crash as killer was on garden of joy, I was playing as the trickster, kicked me out of the game right when I was about to hook david

- when the game crashes it would send me straight to the scoreboard and then back to the press x to continue screen

- penalty is currently at 5 hrs now (thanks to the random crashes game is unplayable right now)

- can't play the game now because I don't want to worsen the penalty timer

Post edited by pokerdeck1 on
3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• pokerdeck1
    pokerdeck1 Member Posts: 18
    edited April 2023

- this happens sometimes, not all the time and it's definitely not my internet

- sometimes when I'm spending my blood points the bloodweb would just pause and freeze for a bit and then it'll come up with bloodweb error and then it takes me back to the press x to continue screen