Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PC - Adept Achievements Not Unlocking

Darky77
Darky77 Member Posts: 50

Small thing to complain about, I know, but this has been a little frustrating lately. The Adept achievements are hard enough (on some killers), but when people D/C, it robs me of the achievements, and on top of that there are many times I do get the 4k Merciless and it just decides not to give it to me.

I've gotten a 4k Merciless Victory twice with Wraith, once with Blight, and once with Dredge, and it didn't award me. And the amount of times I've lost it due to someone D/Cing is aggravating.

I keep reading that D/Cs count as kills, and therefore should and do grant Merciless, but it won't award the achievements. Which I can understand to a degree, but it is frustrating to be 3 hooks away from getting it and someone D/Cs to wipe away the entire match you just worked hard for.

Again, not a game breaking matter, but still something that should be addressed. Adepts can be tough challenges, it's a little discouraging to have the 50/50 chance of actually getting it, even if you manage to pull off the 4k.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Butternubs69
    Butternubs69 Member Posts: 21

I remember there were issues with adepts months back, and I kinda stopped trying to do them until I heard they were fixed. I started giving them a try again, and I got Knight, Skull Merchant, and Deathslinger without any issue, but I got a 4k on Dredge and once again didn't get the achievement. I feel like I've heard people claim Dredge's adept has been bugged for as long as he's been in the game. I know people /have/ gotten it, but there's been at least 3 times where I should've got it and it just never popped up. at this point there's only 5 killer adepts I dont have, and he's probably the one that'd be the easiest for me to get out of those 5, so it's frustrating that it keeps not happening