Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC Steam - Unable to move after releasing Victor as Twins

pepe_lepepe
pepe_lepepe Member Posts: 3

In Wrecker's Yard, while chasing a survivor around shack, I released Victor while blocking the window. One survivor was already dead. I was chasing an injured Rebecca. However, Victor was unable to move and I couldn't switch back to Charlotte for the rest of the match. I don't play Twins very often so I can't say for sure how often this happens, but it's the first time it's happened since patch 6.6.2.

Perks used (in order): Barbecue & Chili, Dissolution, Jolt, Dark Devotion.

Add-ons (in order): Madeleine's Scarf, Tiny Fingernail

Outfit: New World Stowaway

Charms (in order): Megcrow, Entity-covered Flashlight, Candy Spiders.

Note: I exited the lobby and opened a custom bot lobby to check which perks I used and get the map's name right.

Here's a video of me not moving (ha)

4 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• FrostySnow
    FrostySnow Member Posts: 22

Happened to myself as well on Switch. Using only oppression and nowhere to hide on Grave of Glenvale.

I hooked a survivor on this death hook, during the animation of them rising up I unbound Victor and that's where I stayed.

This is also the first since patch 6.6.2 for me.

• RainbowKahn
    RainbowKahn Member Posts: 10

This happened to me as well a couple weeks ago. I had to restart my game. I was hoping a survivor would crush Victor and it wpuld release me, but nope. They just hopped on the Gen in front of me lol.