Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Dead by Daylight Mobile is killed by Netease.

Haines
Haines Member Posts: 1
edited April 2023 in Bug Reporting

New Dead by Daylight Mobile update worst than old one. We got update after 1 year and there's nothing updated. Old maps, 1 hook mori, Old hitboxes like a killer can hit you from mars. I don't even want to talk about optimization. Game is dead and losing players day by day. New Gacha system is just p2w. Migration system not working and nothing fixed after mouth.

Please bring back our Behavior version of Dead by Daylight Mobile. Otherwise me and others like me will leave the game. I hope you understand me.

Netease devs don't cares about players. I'm going to support center of DBDM and there's have nothing it's just a bot typing same things over and over. That's why I'm here.

Post edited by Mandy on
1 votes

Not a bug · Last Updated

This forum is not for DbD Mobile, but for the core game - so console and PC only. Please direct any concerns re DbD Mobile to their platforms, thank you.

This discussion has been closed.