We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Blastmine

Options
Zaika7182
Zaika7182 Member Posts: 70

Do you think this perk could use a buff?

for ex just make it return to you like before

Blastmine 31 votes

Yes
54%
gneheheF60_31bm33Dhurl421IlliterateGenocidedjmeghanThat_One_FriendAurelleHugTheHagZaika7182LooeDbDGensByDaylighteheDavidHypnos09SHARKBOSSBoons123CorvusCorax86 17 votes
No
45%
DustinGibberishChordycepsGlamourousLeviathanNotAnotherDoctorMarc_go_soloAlionisViktor1853sizzlingmario4ShroudedGhostFacesaneesWextonisxbellaFrogsplosion 14 votes

Comments

• mizark3
    mizark3 Member Posts: 1,756
    Options

Yes and no. I like the idea of sub-optimal fun perks, that still require playing the game (progressing gens). At the same time I don't want it to become meta and nerfed needlessly, or even a Calm Spirit 'buff' where it actually gets nerfed. With many gen kick perks being nerfed, people are going to kick gens far less, so getting value with it is going to be even harder. The main problem is I can't think of a decent buff that wouldn't make it crazy. Maybe reward delayed explosions more? If it is activated in the final 10s maybe get an extra 1-2s of stun? That way it also encourages using it early in the hopes of getting that last second value, at the cost of losing a quick bomb on the next gen already prepped.

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    Yes

im a killer main just give it back to them since it does not go off

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,047
    Options
    No

It's a 3-second stun+ blind, that can be used multiple times per match, and that doesnt require you to go out of your way to obtain it, since repairing generators is something you're already going to be doing anyways.

It really does not need a buff.

• Aurelle
    Aurelle Member Posts: 3,611
    Options
    Yes

It was fine before the change. It's a gimmicky perk that sees little use in a regular match anyway.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,211
    Options
    No

When they initially changed it I was uncertain it was the right call but after the change it feels like there's a lot more thought that needs to go into using the perk rather than just blindly pressing the button each time it's ready and you hear a TR. I prefer the perk in its current state now and I find it to be very good regardless.

• gnehehe
    gnehehe Member Posts: 510
    edited May 2023
    Options
    Yes

Yes, I want to blind killers MORE OFEN and EVEN LONGER

These gen-kicking bots get so maaaaad, this is so funny lol

• Kirarozu
    Kirarozu Member Posts: 238
    Options

I rarely see it but boy do I laugh my ass off when I do. I never run it but I always find it hilarious when someone else gets a blastmine off on a killer.

• DavidHypnos
    DavidHypnos Member Posts: 730
    Options
    Yes

It was fine as it was before the nerf. But if survivors have something nice we gotta nerf it, right?

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    Yes

it should stay on the gent and not blind people with lightborn

• Frogsplosion
    Frogsplosion Member Posts: 266
    Options
    No

hell no, nerf that crap so lightborn removes the stun immediately