We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What types of maps would you guys like to see?

Options
tristenbennett381
tristenbennett381 Member Posts: 117
edited April 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

There is potential for some really cool maps so I would like to know what types of places the community wants to see as maps in Dead By Daylight?

My personal pick has to be a walkthrough horror attraction, an indoor map that parodies those haunted houses with scare actors that open up every October!

The ambience could be really cool, the sounds of screams and demonic laughter, eerie static props and maybe even dark hiding spots where scare actors would hide. To add to the atmosphere some of the props could be motion activated and jumpscare passing survivors!

Post edited by BoxGhost on

Comments

• DBDVulture
    DBDVulture Member Posts: 2,437
    Options

Maps that are smaller than 9000m² with fair loops and 1-2 god pallets tops.

• NancyWheelerxx
    NancyWheelerxx Member Posts: 1
    Options

I was rlly hoping for a streets of racoon city map for either of the RE chapters

• tristenbennett381
    tristenbennett381 Member Posts: 117
    Options

I don’t think that’s much of a possibility seeing as we’ve already gotten 2 Resident Evil chapters, unless they keep renewing it for more killers.

But a city map would be cool

• AGM
    AGM Member Posts: 806
    Options

Haunted mansion or hotel, shipwreck island map, catacombs/sewer map, neon korean city, an evil scientist's lab with repurposed and retextured tile layouts from Hawkins. Those were just off the top of my head but I'm sure there are more.

• wydyadoit
    wydyadoit Member Posts: 1,131
    edited March 2023
    Options

They could have… had they released claire and leon together against mr. T. I mean mr. X.

i pity the fool that failed to understand the potential for an RE2 and RE3 pack. Now we’re getting RE4 remake and oh boi. Better believe this would have been the time for chris and sheva since leon is the protag.

or ada and rebecca. I’m not against it.

• Dito175
    Dito175 Member Posts: 1,391
    Options

Amusement Park, Mall, cruise ship, Jungle temple, pyramid, japanese town/ suburbs, abandoned mines and busy city streets.