Have penalties for survivors who have been fully stalked by "The Shape"

MasonMyers69
MasonMyers69 Member Posts: 246
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

Hear me out, you may think this is broken or somewhat overpowered, but infact it's needed or would be nice to have due to a flaw in design, the shape must use his power to become stronger, to one shot, similar to hillbilly and leatherface, but his power is limited, he is only able to stalk so much out of a survivor and he is penalized for using his power, once the survivor is fully stalked, "The Shape" can longer gain anything from them.
He can only tier up 4 times a game which I feel is a bit short especially compared to Billy who has infinite use aswell as insane map control so I put forward this idea.
1. For survivors who have been fully stalked by the shape, you are permanently exposed for the duration of the game, you may think this is strong but my thoughts behind it are if you don't adapt to myers and allow him to stalk you, or constantly run in the open so he can drain you, it's your fault.
2. Also "The Shape's" whole tier 3 power is based on the lunge and the one shot, so once "The Shape" fully stalks a survivor, they should become exposed as part of myer's design for him stalking them long enough ( he will not retain the lunge, he will stay in T2, you will just become exposed)
I feel this is fair as myers is at a loss due to poor design and no fault to the player. Upvote if you like the idea or agree, downvote or leave a comment if you don't and tell me what you think.

Post edited by MasonMyers69 on

Comments

• Ian
    Ian Member Posts: 12

That's a bit... too strong..

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502

Unsure, but I believe myers can fully stalk a person more than once...it's time based?

As for "the shape's whole power is based on lunge and the one shot"....I believe you are forgetting how effective and silent he is at tier one.(and somewhat creepy)

Ps. Please, please, start putting spaces between your paragraphs. Thanks for an interesting post though.

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259

I.. don't know what I feel about it.
    I main Myers and I want him to be strong but I think it's too much.
    I think is alright as he is right now.

• Well_Placed_HexTotem
    Well_Placed_HexTotem Member Posts: 824
    Give Doc a one hit down when someone is in madness 3 as well, I don’t get any more benefit from shocking them at that point. 
  • MasonMyers69
    MasonMyers69 Member Posts: 246

You do, to stop them using actions for 2 seconds, they also scream a lot more often, plus when snapping out of it with nurse's you can see them.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095

I think that's a bit extreme, tho what I asked for, for ages, is :
    Get bonus movement speed/attack recovery against fully stalked survivors in a chase, with extra bonuses if they're obsession.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

If only Halloween would go through some legal problems like Friday the 13th did and the devs had to delete this garbage killer from the game.

Also no to this idea LOL maybe don't stalk just one person... otherwise known as tunneling. If you suck up all their EW that's your mistake.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786

Not sure about a permanent exposed status, but I like the idea of a repercussion for letting him stalk you so much. Usually the ones punished for that is that other survivor who usually bumps into a 99% EW2 Myers ready to one shot them thanks to some other idiot.

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
    The amount of dc’s that would occur would be absolutely insane 
  • DAMNFASTDEAD
    DAMNFASTDEAD Member Posts: 251

...and rename the game to
    PENALTIES BY DAYLIGHT or better DEAD BY PENALTIES

The more penalities are demanded and implemented, the more the game turns into a penalty itself.