This is unbelievable how this game has became survivor sided

2»

Comments

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,710

To be fair, matchmaking favors shorter queue times over accurate mmr matching, and the way MMR is calculated isn’t really skill based at all and fundamentally flawed, so it’s pretty hard to say what is working how and all based on experience as we never see our nor our opponents scored anyway..

• Shroompy
    Shroompy Member Posts: 6,481

this is a better explanation

I just couldnt find the right words at the time lmao

• Nazzzak
    Nazzzak Member Posts: 5,468

If they're just dropping pallets then great. Break them and create dead zones. You'll be thankful in the latter game when they have no more resources.

Losing gens early is normal. When you're chasing 1 person, the other 3 have nothing else to do but gens. Don't overcommit to first chase if it's going for too long. The tide starts to turn once you get that first hook. Then you'll have 1 hooked, another in chase, another going for the unhook/heal, and only one on gens. And as a survivor ill tell you - the one free to sit on a gen is most of the time not even doing that. So don't panic if you lose gens early or think you *have* to tunnel now. Chances are you don't. I have plenty of games where 2+ gens pop early and killer gets a 4k. My escape rate is like 30% max (even less I anticipate with the self healing and medkit nerfs) and I've been playing for over 2 years. So much of this game is just practice, practice, practice.

This discussion has been closed.