The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Residual Manifest Buff

RyanTheNCR
RyanTheNCR Member Posts: 57
edited April 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Due to the Lightburn removal, this will make the Wraith's game even more easier, and they're not that dumb even you have exhaustion perks like sprint burst and lithe. I need to make an urgent matter. Cloaked Wraiths are impossible to counter and they'll block your pallet usages, and there is a chance they will not uncloak until your speed boost ends. (And they are very hard to hit Head On due to its near invinsibility) The only way to counter them effectively is flashlights and flashbangs.

A lifetime of chasing the darkness has taught you that the best disinfectant is light.

After Successfully blinding the killer the third time, Residual Manifest activates:

• The next time you successfully blind the killer will stun the attacker for 2.5 seconds.
  • The killer will suffer the blindness status effect for 20/25/30 seconds for each successful blind.
  • Residual Manifest grants the ability to rummage through an opened Chest once per Trial and will guarantee a basic Flashlight.

Comments

• Crowman
    Crowman Member Posts: 9,352

Residual manifest does not need to be a stunning perk. Just up the duration of blindness to 45-60 seconds and it'll be in a decent spot.

• pigslittlepet
    pigslittlepet Member Posts: 483

No. Just no. Survivors don't need another thing they can use to stun a killer. Wraith isn't even that strong of a killer. Blocking a pallet or window is just one of his strengths. Don't take away what little he has.

• AbsolutGrndZer0
    AbsolutGrndZer0 Member Posts: 1,361

I am a regular user of Residual Manifest and.... even I think this is terrible idea.

• Caiman
    Caiman Member Posts: 2,581

Wraith is not a secret S-tier killer who was only held back by the existence of Lightburn.

• Gandor
    Gandor Member Posts: 4,257

2,5s stun on blind is... A LOT LOT. That would be broken. Even 1s would make the perk instant meta. Like the perk is on weak side. But all it needs is like maybe green flashlight or as mentioned above - longer blindness