We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Uh forum feedback situation, my post got taken down for editing too many times...?

Options
CheesyBabyBoi
CheesyBabyBoi Member Posts: 233

I'm relatively fired up, and so it could also be that i said something a mod was not okay with and decided to take it down, but i also used that good ol fashioned edit feature like 5 times, is that a no-no?

I have the general concept of updating the main post with reactions and important rebuttals to peoples comments, is that generally not how youre supposed to do it? or maybe just take it easy and avoid the edit spam, letting it cool off in between or whatever?

It says it needs to be approved, so i imagine its just a precautionary thing, but whatever i can do to avoid that happening in the future i would like to know<3

Best Answer

• Mooks
    Mooks Member Posts: 14,135
    Answer ✓
    Options

Often editing/posting in a short span of time can trigger the spam filter and then a mod needs to manually approve your post/edit

Answers