if the killers hunted you irl

who would scare you the most. Personally i'd say a tie between nurse and doc...mostly because i think being electrocuted and strangled would be terrifying.

Comments

• hMM
    hMM Member Posts: 121

Probably wraith would scare me the most. Hearing the bell and then having a 2 meter long guy with a skull and spine as a weapon behind you is enough scary to give me a heart attack

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259

Probably Hillbilly, the chainsaw sound.. ugh

• ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502

The most horrific and terrifying killer/creature I have ever witnessed is...

The dark fae-like creatures from the movie: "Don't be afraid of the dark"(2010) ,and the supernatural beings from the movie: "They"(2002)

If I had to choose a killer on dead by daylight that emulates that sense of fear... I would say the closest would be Myers, Amanda, or Philip.

The creatures in the movies above dripped with the unknown and supernatural, and yet....against every rational thought I have....I know in some way....these beings are honest to goodness real....and that's what terrifies me.

It doesn't matter if it's daytime, or you have someone else with you, Or you try to arm yourself.....in the end....it doesn't matter. Nightmares born real. When suddenly the unknown becomes terrifying, and you know it's real....horribly real.

• Screwsie
    Screwsie Member Posts: 11

I'd probably go with Hag just because she has the only design in game that actually scares me, haha~