New maps have been added to the Mapping the Realm section! There is now a thread covering each map.

We greatly appreciate everyone who takes the time to share their feedback with us.

Melting.

C3Tooth
C3Tooth Member Posts: 7,789

My country has 2 seasons: Summer and extreme Summer.

Comments

• Mandy
    Mandy Administrator, Dev, Community Manager Posts: 22,058

make sure to stay hydrated!

it's just starting to get warm here after a snowy winter so it's pretty nice right now

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 4,902

I live in the armpit of the U.S. we get like two weeks of spring, which is admittedly nice, but it has the draw back of all the plants trying to violate you with their pollen.

Summer is extremely hot and humid with the temps hovering around 95°-100°. You can be freshly showered, dried and deodorized, then leave your front door, walk to your car and need to shower again.

Winter isn’t too bad though the locals think it is. I was born further north and experienced Great Lake winters and what we have here is nothing though it can get below zero once in a while.

I want to win the lotto so I can move someone else.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,726

Nice drawing!

But huh, your seasons sound very different to ours. Here is the UK we have four: Cider, Prosecco, Beer, Wine.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 7,872

My Midwestern state: two weeks of spring>inferno>two weeks of fall>frozen. And yes, the pollen assault is real. Although this year we've actually had a spring, weirdly enough. Usually we get one at the tail end of April and then it's in the 80s and 90s through September.

• Huge_Bush

Hello fellow midwesterner! It soothes my soul to know I’m not suffering alone. And yes, your weather patterns are exactly the same as mine. It’s worse this year because the pollen has assaulted me so bad, my immune system couldn’t keep up and I got a sinus infection.

I hope I win the lotto soon, I need to move.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 7,872

Immune therapy for allergies is a game changer if that's something you can look into. Definitely been there with the pollen/sinus infections. The tree pollen has been awful this year. I'm super allergic to ragweed and tree pollen, and we have that in abundance.

• Huge_Bush

I don’t want immune therapy, I want the lotto!!!! Lemme be rich for once!