If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Golden Toolbox on the Spirit's map

Options

Comments

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

Nice find.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

I've seen shooters that hide stuff like this and if you shoot them in a certain order it triggers an EE.

That could mean there are more. And DBD isn't a shooting game, but maybe you can use pebble (which is a perk that came with this DLC).

• Dokta_Carter
    Dokta_Carter Member Posts: 614
    Options
    @thesuicidefox
    Great idea actually. It wouldn't be far fetched imo
  • DwightsLifeMatters
    DwightsLifeMatters Member Posts: 1,649
    Options

I've seen shooters that hide stuff like this and if you shoot them in a certain order it triggers an EE.

That could mean there are more. And DBD isn't a shooting game, but maybe you can use pebble (which is a perk that came with this DLC).

Huntress lad
  • Spiritbx
    Spiritbx Member Posts: 264
    Options
    Each map has a golden toolbox in it. 
  • thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223
    Options

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    thesuicidefox said:

Huntress lad

@DwightsLifeMatters said:
    thesuicidefox said:

Huntress lad

Was thinking this too but it's a toolbox so it would mean a survivor needs to trigger it maybe? Try both, but we need to find the other ones first.