Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC - Stun Or Blind A Killer 4 Times In A Match Not Registering

DMThisIsPam
DMThisIsPam Member Posts: 5
edited April 2023 in Bug Reporting

Step 1 : Boot the game

Step 2 : Play as survivor in a public match

Step 3 : In-game, successfully wiggle out when killer is carrying you 4 times

Step 4 : Notice the game counts only 1 of the 4 towards the challenge of stunning or blinding a killer when all 4 should count.

Character: Claudette, solo queue

Map: RPD West

Build: Flip Flop, Boil Over, Head On, Flashbang

Killer: Trapper

Additional information

I successfully wiggled out 4 times in a single match but only the last one counted towards the challenge. This is extremely frustrating as this is already a ridiculous challenge as it is, so for it to not count when it should have makes me want to stop playing the game altogether because of the bugs that keep cropping up making it unplayable (see issues with merciless storm, glyphs, traps, etc.). It would be great if you could mark the challenge completed for me on your end, but I doubt anyone would do that without proof, so I'm stuck still having to do a challenge I already did. I wasn't streaming or recording to provide evidence I finished it. The only witnesses would be the players in my match, and I don't know who any of them are because I do solo queue. PLEASE fix this ASAP.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated