Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

PC/Steam - The Pig's first person camera is ~STILL~ completely broken

boopsJay
boopsJay Member Posts: 4
edited May 2023 in Bug Reporting

On PC (Steam)

The Pig's weapon moves completely wrong when walking around, and when strafing to the left it completely bugs out off-screen.

Also; after sucessfully hitting a survivor, the Pig's camera forces the player to look down which never normally happens, normally the camera remains stationary and the Pig raises her arms up to it for the animation, but now it is forcefully pulled downward and it cannot be avoided.

Another note: Combat straps are slowing down the crouch animation, and the ambush attack animation is laggy and doesnt look like it should do.

I have enclosed 3 clips of examples:

To re-produce, simply go into a game as The Pig with Combat Straps and John's Medical File, and play normally.

Post edited by Mandy on
3 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• boopsJay
    boopsJay Member Posts: 4

I checked all of this after the new bugfix patch today, every issue is still in the game even though the bugfix patch says the issue with combat straps was fixed.

• sadpiggy0inks
    sadpiggy0inks Member Posts: 10

for console i have those same issues but also combat straps still makes me pop up super fast and broken or slows me down. then when i play without combat straps i get faster crouches as if i had CS. pig is too buggy rn to enjoy and play especially with her camera panning down after every hit as if we're nurse

• RichardCarter
    RichardCarter Member Posts: 82
    edited May 2023

The walking hand animations are most likely not bugs and are instead creative licensing changes. There's a lot of them that came with the mid chapter patch, actually.

This discussion has been closed.