Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

All of my friends have been removed from my friends list

DBDSM
DBDSM Member Posts: 134

PlayStation 4

Immediately after downloading the Tools of Torment Mid-Chapter patch

My friends list is empty. Zero friends online, offline, or pending. I had three friends before downloading the patch.

I can search for their names in the search bar, but when I find the player, the only option is to "Invite a Friend". I cannot send them new friend requests. I also cannot send requests to players I was not friends with via the search bar.

If there is a solution, please tell me. These are friends I made through the game, on different platforms. I have no way to communicate with them.

3 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• fahminr
    fahminr Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4

i have same problem

• fahminr
    fahminr Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 4

also on ps4

• DBDSM

Update:

I sent a player not on my friends list a friend request today after a match. The player was not on PS4. I checked my friends list immediately afterward and my original three friends had reappeared on my friends list. The new request was listed under the requests section as well. I closed the game for a while and started playing again later. When I booted the game up again, my friends and the request were all gone. Hope this helps you figure it out.

• DBDSM

Update:

If I send somebody that is also on PS4 an in-game friend request via the results screen, it takes me to their PS4 profile instead of sending the request. I cannot send other PS4 users an in-game friend request at all. I can still send, receive, accept and deny in-game requests from non-PS4 players and have done all four of those actions. This was all happening before 7.0 launched and it doesn't look like 7.0 changed anything on my end.