Now that we nerfed the problematic perks its time to nerf blights add ons

Options

theres no reason to not do it now why are alch ring and adrenaline vial and both spped add ons still a thing???? 5 times in a row i had one of these add ons and im tired.....his base-kit is perfectly fine but he does not need these add ons i cant believe that artist has so many trash add ons and he has these broken op ones srsly im begging u bhvr rework all of his add ons

Comments

• i_dont_care223
    i_dont_care223 Member Posts: 121
    Options
  • edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,070
    Options

Long overdue. Blight's add ons are insane.

• MikaelaWantsYourBoon
    MikaelaWantsYourBoon Member Posts: 6,564
    Options

If this is the case, i don't know what to say but i doubt. But then, why Blight is not getting add-on changes while they are trying nerf Billy

• I_CAME
    I_CAME Member Posts: 1,138
    edited April 2023
    Options

Why stop at addons? His basekit along with nurse's basekit need to be nerfed. Is there an actual justifiable reason for these killers to be so strong in 2023? Dead Hard was always the main justification I saw for why these killers being OP was justified. Dead Hard is dead now. Healing is significantly nerfed as well which makes it even harder to recover against them. It's time to stop with the bandaids and bring these killers down to a reasonable A tier level. Killers that can go on 600 game win streaks should not exist.

• HugTechLover
    HugTechLover Member Posts: 2,482
    Options

“I don’t want any killers able to give me a good challenge. All killers should be m1 only so I can loop them indefinitely.”

Is that what you meant to say?

As for the OP, alch ring and c33 are the only problem addons. Speed and vial are fine.

• Pulsar
    Pulsar Member Posts: 20,502
    Options

I think that the Speed add-ons on their own are fine. I don't think they should stack though.

C33 and Alc Ring have to go.

• solarjin1
    solarjin1 Member Posts: 1,778
    Options

at least blight is fun to die to. i much rather see the automatic win button known as tombstone peice nerf

• Wexton
    Wexton Member Posts: 496
    Options

Speed add-ons are completely fine, fun to use and pretty balanced. The problem add-ons for blight are alc ring, and c33. Just nerf those add-ons and were golden, hopefully they won't make the same mistake with billy and nerf all his add-ons along with obliterating his basekit for no reason. But this is behaviour we're talking about, so they might do that.

• sizzlingmario4
    sizzlingmario4 Member Posts: 6,548
    Options

Agreed. Several of his addons need nerfs or reworks. His basekit is fine though.

• MB666
    MB666 Member Posts: 965
    edited April 2023
    Options

agreed + finally nerfing MDR on spirit would be amazing 2 as well soo they cant no longer abuse that for tunneling purposes.

I want to say yes , but sadly those addons completly makes blight a torture to other side for mindgames since moving 20% faster on the second to third rush is just too good for just pretty little risk other than people not knowing how to react faster to go for quick swings on higher speeds , they had no punishment or downside to them , u move faster , u gain more distance while rushing + recharges at the same speed that a blight without those double speed addons , which isnt fair if u compare that to billy / wraith / legion and Oni which also had speed addons but not as powerful as blights addons.

simple nerf: making soo they increase the recharge time of each rush token , done , if u are good the nerf isnt gonna do nothing , if u are bad them the survivor can make some distance rather than outplaying a blight with that combo and 4 seconds laters the same blight is about to hit you. (+ double speed addons on a smaller map with a hardcore tunneler is just constant pain to deal with)

like 5% the yellow one and 10% slower token recharge on the green one. (adrenaline vial is fine)

Post edited by MB666 on
  • Sava18
    Sava18 Member Posts: 2,426
    Options

This is the only thing I am worried about happening. We all know his few busted add-ons, but I am ready for them to make him base 210% or something crazy as well.