Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Error Message

rhiflick
rhiflick Member Posts: 3
edited April 2023 in Bug Reporting

Error message 8007 is still a problem, after day 2 of the update. My IGN is LTShortStack#706. I play on Xbox gamepass for PC. I own the game and all the content. I have plenty of space on my hard drives for the game. I have tried repairing the files and when that did not work. I uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game. It still will not work. I keep getting the error cannot connect to servers. code 8007.

I use my D drive for games. I have more then enough space. So i am confused on why I can't get the game to completely load. It stops and gives the error message right before the next screen. Before the lobby. Please someone help me. Thank you.

Post edited by Mandy on
4 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Comments

• Paternalpark
    Paternalpark Member Posts: 663

Admin said they are working on it.

I'd suggest moving over to steam asap.

• AllisInWndrlnd
    AllisInWndrlnd Member Posts: 19

Unfortunately, there isn't cross progression on the windows store version (even between xbox console and pc,) or the option to merge with our steam accounts. If I was given the option to move my account to steam, I would gladly take it. Starting over from scratch is what is stopping me, because even though 485 hours isn't much compared to the hours some people have in this game, it's still enough that I've unlocked many characters and cosmetics, including rift cosmetics that wouldn't be available to me if I started over.

Thank you to the team that is looking into the connection issue. Looking forward to trying out the new update. Hopefully the fix won't be too much of a headache to implement.

• hesslelad
    hesslelad Member Posts: 10

my daughter has 2k + hours imagine loosing that and all cosmetics ,bloodpoints , please get this fixed its an xbox error ,works fine on steam , epic games

• Naj
    Naj Member Posts: 14

Same problem here 2k + hours and can't log

• hesslelad
    hesslelad Member Posts: 10

YES ITS STILL A PROBLEM (CAPS INTENTIONAL)

This discussion has been closed.