Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

I feel like DBD's playerbase is going the way of League.

LiveBritishReaction
LiveBritishReaction Member Posts: 427
edited April 2023 in General Discussions

By that I mean, 90% of players will pitch a temper tantrum and throw the game as soon as they face any kind of adversity whatsoever, and the other 10% are comprised largely of comp worshippers sweating out casual matches as hard as humanly possible. I know DBD's playerbase has always been notorious for this kind of behavior, but the vast, vast majority of my matches either end in 4 minutes because the other side brought the sweatiest meta build you could possibly imagine, or end in 4 minutes because someone disconnected because it wasn't one of three killers they enjoy going against, or because the first chase didn't go exactly as they wanted, or because their map offering got revoked.

It's been really, really bad lately. It's completely ruined my enjoyment of this frankly fantastic midchapter patch because most of my matches can barely qualify as such, thanks to players acting like spoiled children. Has anyone else been dealing with this, or is it just me?

Comments

• Agent_Himbo
    Agent_Himbo Member Posts: 20

DBD playerbase has always and will always be way worse than League's. Specially because of the kind of people that gravitate towards each role and how permisive the developers are of certain types of behavior, like DDOSING and hacker, things Riot doesn't allow.