Midwich 6 gens on one level?

Options
Veroles
Veroles Member Posts: 868

I am not sure if that is really intended but that looks not right.

8 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• jayoshi
    jayoshi Member Posts: 305
    edited April 2023
    Options

Okay, so that explains why my friends and I couldn't find a gen upstairs in the usual spots. I only noticed one in the main hallway on the top floor. Sounds like a gen spawn bug. Sounds like the bug is they will not spawn upstairs in a room? I hope this gets fixed soon.

• dantecollt
    dantecollt Member Posts: 17
    Options

It's definitely a bug, given the easter egg hidden in Midwich that requires the 2 generators upstairs to show up. I've seen one of them not spawning on their usual positions on some games before, but both would be a new one.

• Veroles
    Veroles Member Posts: 868
    Options

Chem Lab gen was there. Was the first one they repaired. I just don't think it should be a thing that only one gen is on another floor. In my case i had no reason to go upstairs, so i simply gave this gen no attention and cleared the whole first floor. As the match started, i already knew that round is a clear free win and it was.

• dantecollt
    dantecollt Member Posts: 17
    Options

The missing gen I stumble upon sometimes is from music room but it'd be outside or in a room close by, not in a different floor. Hope they get it fixed soon. This new update surely came packed with too many bugs.