People Talk about survivor privilege but is it really Killer privilege due to the bad matchmaking ?

smartemarte
smartemarte Member Posts: 254
edited April 2023 in General Discussions

when i'm playing killer i'd say most of my games i'm against solo survivors who are handicapped by bad players meaning I already have an advantage.

The few times I come up against good teams I struggle because i'm not getting the practice in against these teams for most of my games ....

I constantly see posts about survivor privilege, Nerf this Nerf that, Nerf the "bully squads"

But how much of this is because the killers are so used to playing against bad survivors who are handicapped before the game even starts with bad team mates and how much of it is because these killers aren't practicing against top survivors because of the horrible matchmaking system and just get outplayed ?

Most of the complaints come from killers that have had their ego fed by bad survivors but they put it down to them playing well and forget that the game is balanced around 4 survivors playing well together... as soon as they come into those 1 or 2 games vs good survivors they come to complain about imbalance.

I'm specifically solo survivor and i've lost count of how many of my games are over before they even start because i'm matched with players that must have just installed the game for the first time, it's very rare that i'm matched with competent survivors.

Post edited by smartemarte on