AI Generated Killer: The Reassembler

Options
Justin_0721
Justin_0721 Member Posts: 2

A lot of people were using ChatGPT AI to make killers of their choice, so i made my own take on a Female Cyborg Killer.

Killer Name: The Reassembler

Appearance: The Reassembler is a horrifying sight to behold, with a body that is half flesh and half metal. Her skin is a patchwork of different shades of flesh, stitched together crudely, with metal plates and wires protruding from her body. Her limbs are a mix of flesh, bone, and metal, and her eyes glow with an otherworldly energy.

Weapon: The Reassembler's weapon is a large, electrified claw made from metal and bone. She can use it to slice through survivors, leaving them bleeding and stunned.

Power: The Reassembler's power is called "Reassemble." When she activates this power, she can instantly repair any generator on the map, using her advanced technology to quickly fix any mechanical problems. Additionally, she can use this power to reassemble her own body, healing herself and gaining a temporary speed boost.

Perks:

1. Frankenstein's Monster - The Reassembler gains a speed boost when she is near a hooked survivor. This perk also causes survivors to suffer from the Mangled status effect when they are unhooked.

2. Electric Surge - When The Reassembler damages a generator, it explodes with an electrical surge, stunning any survivors nearby.

3. Body Horror - The Reassembler's monstrous appearance causes survivors to suffer from the Hindered status effect when they are in her line of sight.

Lore: The Reassembler was once a brilliant scientist named Dr. Elizabeth Blackwood. She was obsessed with the idea of combining technology with human biology, and spent years experimenting on herself and others. Eventually, her experiments led to her own transformation into a monstrous cyborg, but she was unable to control her own creations. Now, she roams the fog, searching for new subjects to add to her twisted creations.

Mori: The Reassembler grabs the survivor by the neck with her electrified claw, lifting them into the air. She then activates her Reassemble power, causing the survivor to be electrocuted and disintegrated into a cloud of particles. The particles then coalesce into a new patch of flesh on The Reassembler's body, adding the survivor's genetic material to her own.

Tell me what you people think about this?

Comments

• The_Scarlet_Witch
    The_Scarlet_Witch Member Posts: 209
    Options

its terrible, "When she activates this power, she can instantly repair any generator on the map, using her advanced technology to quickly fix any mechanical problems. Additionally, she can use this power to reassemble her own body, healing herself and gaining a temporary speed boost" whats the actual power other than letting survivors win. Plus its a shame people use chatgpt to make killer concepts these days.

• Justin_0721
    Justin_0721 Member Posts: 2
    Options

Ok, I admit it. This is not one of my best so far and also a lot of people using ChatGTP to make killers is sad. I just feel so bad about this idea.

• The_Scarlet_Witch
    The_Scarlet_Witch Member Posts: 209
    Options

If you need help, feel free to ask me