We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

What chapter could save DBD?

Options
tristenbennett381
tristenbennett381 Member Posts: 117

DBD is at an all time low so I’m wondering what could peak people’s interest?

What chapter could save DBD? 34 votes

Alien
26%
F60_31DimekMarc_go_solo_NIGHTMARE_IWasLeft2DieWowiechesnoodlexPrinceHarlequinxisxbella 9 votes
FNAF
14%
edgargarciabe660GlamourousLeviathanjaymiechanThralfazuz09SHARKBOSS 5 votes
Friday The 13th
5%
ChordycepsLooeDbD 2 votes
Stranger Things
32%
NuKeDGuiltiiKuinzuIvanynakovtristenbennett381AgnyLeoHugTheHagGensByDaylightdevotedDBDenjoyerNerfselfcareplztomasmikulik 11 votes
The Conjuring
0%
SlenderMan
8%
eheCorvusCorax86qnyun 3 votes
Child’s Play
11%
GibberishMapersonHealthore77992phael 4 votes

Comments

• 09SHARKBOSS
    09SHARKBOSS Member Posts: 1,143
    Options
    FNAF

with the new movie coming out it could help out alot but stranger things coming back could work

• Healthore77992
    Healthore77992 Member Posts: 570
    Options
    Child’s Play

Child's play chapter, definitely

• GensByDaylight
    GensByDaylight Member Posts: 528
    edited April 2023
    Options
    Stranger Things

Child's play would definetly bring a lot of people in.

Stranger things would also make players happy, as well as generating a mass amount of revenue.

FNAF would bring in hordes of teenagers, which would increase player count, I guess...

• Ivanynakov
    Ivanynakov Member Posts: 230
    Options
    Stranger Things

I would insta buy Stranger Things.

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,802
    Options
    Alien

Whilst I disagree the game needs "saving", I hear what you mean in terms of recover from the failings of the last chapter.

"Alien" is my absolute favourite, but thinking about it - if "Stranger Things" returned with Vecna and 2 new survivors, as well as bringing back the original chapter and map, plus a new map to boot, that would also be pretty amazing.

• GlamourousLeviathan
    GlamourousLeviathan Member Posts: 976
    Options
    FNAF

FNAF has a very specific fanbase that isn't necessarily interested in classical slashers and horror movies. For that reason, I think that a FNAF chapter could bring another completely different demographic.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043
    Options
    SlenderMan

I'd love to see Alien but I just can't imagine it being slow. A Xeno runs, climbs and jumps. I just can't see him as DbD material.

• Wowie
    Wowie Member Posts: 556
    Options
    Alien

Alien could just be a paragraph with a survivor or two. Not mega chapter material, I don't think, but nothing else seems like it'd be that fun in DbD either and while Stranger Things would revive it for a bit I'd prefer to see something that hasn't been done yet (though a part of me genuinely wishes we'd see a part two for Silent Hill if I'm being honest).

Mainly, I think they need to pull back a bit and focus on refining what they have and wow us with something cool later.

• devotedDBDenjoyer
    devotedDBDenjoyer Member Posts: 269
    Options
    Stranger Things

I think Stranger Things 2 chapter and a return of Steve, Nancy, of Demogorgon would intrigue the most amount of players. Two chapters with beloved characters returning from the first chapter would probably be the best option out of all of these.