Disconnect Penalties

Options

There are those that disconnect intentionally, which sends you to the endgame chat and unable to see the Killer's perks.

However, when my network decides to drop me - I get sent to the endgame chat, completely capable of seeing the Killers perks.

If the game can register me in a fashion that allows me to see the perks of the Killer at endgame chat, it should be able to register as to whether or not I clicked LEAVE GAME as well. Its highly unpleasant to have a penalty when the disconnect wasnt by choice.

Consider setting up a method that doesnt penalize those who get booted from the game without their consent or choice.

Comments

• bearr_trap
    bearr_trap Member Posts: 120
    Options

Im coming back to this after a brief break of sorts, played a match or two a day. Just finished playing a match - the game closes. Completely closes out, not a disconnect not an ALT F4 -- but closes on me. After a few days of no problems there shouldn't be a 15 minute match making penalty. If perks can get an overhaul and reworked then the system that registers and labels the penalties can too.