Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Generator Not Regressing

RichardCarter
RichardCarter Member Posts: 82
edited April 2023 in Bug Reporting

Xbox Series S. I wanted to test the new Call of Brine + Overcharge speeds, so I went to a bot lobby and kicked a gen that was probably at 99% or close to that number. I kicked the generator and stared and stared and stared and after several minutes it's become obvious the generator isn't regressing whatsoever.

I kicked another generator the next game at around 75% progress and it regressed fine, so I think the generator progress has something to do with this bug. Not sure if the fact I had Overbrine had something to do with it.

I made two clips, both showing the generator not Regressing visibly or audibly whatsoever over the entire match.

Edit: Other people tried recreating the bug and they couldn't, even when the generator was also at 99%. Either there's another undetermined parameter I had my in this match or it's pure luck, or lack thereof.

Post edited by RichardCarter on
1 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• RichardCarter
    RichardCarter Member Posts: 82

Other people tried recreating the bug and they can't. Unsure if there's an extremely specific parameter that I met or if I'm just very (un)lucky