We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Comp Team Survivors and or Killer NEEDED For Community Cup

Options

Looking for three and hopefully some subs, must be NA or Eastern Standard Time, 2 to 3k hrs+ required, playstation preferred but will except cross-play players that have a playstation account.

There will be an interview process, current team members get to vote if a team member may join, odds of joining are better sooner than later. Need to be able to share gameplay via broadcast, livestream, discord screen-share, or playstation shareplay.

You may contact me via my playstation Id: us055755, I also have a YouTube if you want to confirm that you’re a good fit for the team skill-wise; you can find me @Us0 on YouTube. If you comment on this post I probably won’t see it so it’s better to message me; just say, “Interested in DBD Tournament” and I’ll know who you are.

I hope to hear from you guys soon!