Which killer would you bring?

SMitchell8
SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302
edited April 2023 in General Discussions

I posted one of these about a couple of years ago give or take, asking, which killer would you take out for drinks and why. But given we've had a bundle of chapters since then, I ll that question again.

If you had to go on a night out and take a killer along for a few casual drinks with friends, who are ya taking and why?

Comments

• GannTM
    GannTM Member Posts: 10,866

To answer the question of the post, definitely Spirit and Artist, my two favs πŸ™‚

• Nun_So_Vile
    Nun_So_Vile Member Posts: 2,320
    edited April 2023

Amanda cause she can party and would probably look the most normal going out without drawing attention sans the pig head.

• SMitchell8
    SMitchell8 Member Posts: 3,302

Last time I asked this question. It received a lot of comments. 4 pages if I remember rightly. Lots of different opinions were shared. I remember saying deathslinger, his lore is phenomenal and will no doubt have lots to talk about. If I wanted to get kicked out of a pub id take Blight I think.

• Hannacia
    Hannacia Member Posts: 1,270
    edited April 2023

Wesker, Ghosty and Spirit. Spirit for being my main killer and wesker and ghosty because well..do i need a reason? 😍

I could take trickster to the mix too just because he's ok looking. Might be fun at parties. Knows how to dance at least

• LeFreezy
    LeFreezy Member Posts: 228
    edited April 2023

Billy and Trapper, they went through some traumatic [EDITED] experience and don't have any friends :(

• Huge_Bush
    Huge_Bush Member Posts: 5,291

With a guarantee that they won’t harm or murder me in any way?

Hmmm, maybe Whiskers so I can get him to admit he likes cats, enjoys the nickname and introduce him to my three kitties.

I’d also ask him to buff me like he did for himself.

Pyramid Head is my second Choice. He’d definitely enjoy the massage I’d give him πŸ€€πŸ˜…

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531
    edited April 2023

Deathslinger and merchant would be fun to have around.

Merchant could pay easily and slinger could handle a bar fight

• Phasmamain
    Phasmamain Member Posts: 11,531

They definitely be better for a fight but neither would seem very fun to drink with

Maybe Oni but billy would probably be pretty bad. Drunk billy would 100% kill someone

• Cynwale
    Cynwale Member Posts: 205

None of them.

• Wexton
    Wexton Member Posts: 496
    edited April 2023

Billy, he's my favorite. He'll probably kill someone at the bar, with that someone probably being me but I'd bring him anyway.

If I wanted to avoid being killed however I'd bring Danny, since a bar is a public place I don't think he'd want to kill me there. He's the stalker "I kill in the shadows" type.

• Chordyceps
    Chordyceps Member Posts: 1,703

I'm not sure who I would want to get a drink with, but I can definitely tell you who I wouldn't want to get a drink with: Clown.