Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

RPD Pallet can lift survivors up and allow them to walk out of bounds!

Specific pallet upstairs in RPD by the downed helicopter can allow survivors to walk up it and out of bounds!

Survivor with any means necessary must drop the pallet and spam the interaction to lift the pallet

Survivor 2 must try to fast vault the pallet as the prompt appears between the Any Means attempts

Survivor 2 seems to also need to be coming from the same side of the pallet as the side that Survivor 1 (any means player) is trying to pick it up from.

Attached is a URL to my tweet with the editted clip of how the glitch works. Worth noting that this was our first attempt using this and it was easy to recreate. Full VOD is available on my Twitch channel if it helps as I was live when this happened.

I will say removing the pallet spawn from that spot and/or adding an invisible wall along the pipeline could potentially fix the issue, but I'm just spitballing.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated