Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

ERROR - 8001 - Windows Store

KingK
KingK Member Posts: 11

Hello,

I need some help please.

Recently I had the bug of 8007 not allowing me to access the game and that's been fixed now which is excellent. Although now after 3 to 4 games I'm receiving a new error, this being "8001" and it says "Cannot connect to online services. Please try again later". I had experienced this in the past prior to the previous update although it was rare and inconsistent. The bug causes me to be unable to close the game normally, I can't click into anything in the game as no buttons work and I am forced to shut it down through the task manager to reopen it.

I am wondering if this is a known issue and a fix is coming?

Can this be fixed as the game is crashing after 3 or 4 games and I also cannot maximise the consecutive games XP event currently running.

Please help! Thank you!

1 votes

Under Review · Last Updated

Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, we are forwarding this to the team for their review.

Comments

• KingK
    KingK Member Posts: 11

This is a screenshot to show what I'm meaning I forgot to include it.

• airCoryell
    airCoryell Member Posts: 16

this has been a long standing bug for me as well. after a few matches i get this error code 8001. happens every 3 to 5 matches. i cant backout to main menu or quit the game. i have to alt f4 and reset the game. this also happens when pairing up with a friend or squad. one if not some, will get the exact bug while the rest of the party boots up the the game lobby to play the match. this has been going on since ive had gamepass for pc so maybe 3 or 4 years now. i would love for the devs to resolve this as its the one consistent bug that has never been addressed. thank you

• Boomshanka
    Boomshanka Member Posts: 5

as a windows gamepass owner, I can say that i've had this issue for the last year or longer.. I know many have voiced there concern about this, but i doesn't really seem that this issue gonna be attended any time soon..