We have temporarily disabled Firecrackers and the Flashbang Perk due to a bug which could cause the Killer's game to crash. These will be re-enabled in an upcoming patch when the issue is resolved.

Tombstone piece.

DyingWish92
DyingWish92 Member Posts: 772
edited May 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions

Well eventually one day this add on will be nerfed? Right? Right? Lol

Curious what would people replace tombstone with or rework it to. I think an add on that gives him like pallet shredding (like 40% or 50% faster pallet break) in tier 3 or give him a token or 2 of PWYF while in tier 3 would be great. Still being relatively strong but not broken like immediatly murdering someone. Also Judith's Tombstone can stay because HE HAS to bring PWYF for that one to work and has to stalk longer.

What would you guys make Tombstone piece into if it was reworked entirely.

Post edited by Rizzo on

Comments

• Gamedozer7
    Gamedozer7 Member Posts: 2,657

Well I just watched a otz video and apparently according to the devs Myers is fine and they are happy with his performance.

So I wouldn't get your hopes up because according to the devs tombstone is fine.

• lifeisstrange
    lifeisstrange Member Posts: 300

They both need to be removed perm tier 3 and tom piece, Literally had 2 myers with this trash thing, its stupidly unfair, the first myers I had was on the game and I ran him for all 5 gens he pop the tier 3 but i jump in the locker so that he can hook me, ofc he does this really stupid annoying thing I hate of instead of just putting me on the hook after pulling me out of the locker, brings me to a far corner forcing me to wiggle off( i was not wiggling he kept on dropping me) then as soon as I try run gets mori, the second one is different but annoying ofc, =face camps = and ofc gonna not move from hook hoping to feed on other people to get another undeserved mori, which ofc they was smart enough to just leave, its really just stupid can we please get deliverance as base kit , being hooked 1 and then face camp all day cause some bad killers dont know how to play should not be the cause of survivors dipping to lame things like thisl.

• OrangeBear
    OrangeBear Member Posts: 2,681
  • MrPeanutbutter
    MrPeanutbutter Member Posts: 1,586

This add-on is 100% broken. The devs know it, but I suspect they want to keep it in the game because it makes people actually want to buy and play as Myers. Let’s just completely ignore how miserable it is to go against as survivor.

• Sandt21
    Sandt21 Member Posts: 761

The only way permanent tier three goes is if survivors slowly gain back stalk. It blows my mind that we have a killer in game who can actually run out of his power for the rest of the game

• Killing_Time
    Killing_Time Member Posts: 894

Exactly. Myers is a simple M1 killer. All survivors have to do is jump in a locker and negate tombstone piece. It's not that hard.

• TMCalypso
    TMCalypso Member Posts: 336

The other add-ons are fine. They make Myers....Myers. Changing too much about him runs the risk of him being reworked like Freddy. We don't need to go through that again. Plus, with so many different ways to play him he can still be scary and intimidating to face him, but not impossible. I don't really want much to change about him for fear of what makes him fun might be removed as well as the ONE problematic thing.

Tombstone Piece does need a change. Personally, I think it should keep the Mori effect...but it should be VERY risky to use. Like, say once Myers hits the Mori, he drops all the way back down to tier 1 and is locked out of tier 3. Or maybe make it so that he can't stalk anymore after the Tombstone Piece Mori. So, you can get that early Mori if you want...but you are tier 1 for the rest of the game. another possibility could also be to have some kind of struggle mechanic both sides take part in and the one that wins determines if the Mori happens or not (Tombstone Piece would still be one time use, failure or not.)

• BooperDooper
    BooperDooper Member Posts: 275
    edited May 2023

Tombstone is insane. Being able to mori someone without at least having to put the work in and them being at 0 hooks is just insane to me lol. They needa change those addons and give him a little base buff or buff other addons.

Honestly the first time I ever went against a tombstone myers I thought they were hacking and in-game reported them 😅 This was when I first started playing.

• EmmaFrostyEyes
    EmmaFrostyEyes Member Posts: 685
  • IWasLeft2Die
    IWasLeft2Die Member Posts: 2,405

Honestly he does essentially need a rework.

-keep Judith's tombstone (only way to get tier 3)

-remove tier 3 from base kit

-make mirrors base kit (although direct line of sight allows you level up).

-make myers fluctuate between tier 1 and 2 rather than 2 and 3.

-buff tier 1 slightly

-remove stalking cap

-change just about every add on.

• Derix
    Derix Member Posts: 19

Hot take: Can we stop trying to balance everything and leave some things as they are. Myers is a meme killer, that's the most fun part about him. The more we keep trying to "balance" the game, the more fun things are taken away. Just stop.

• lifeisstrange
    lifeisstrange Member Posts: 300

And you have those desperate ones who will pull you out of the locker and take you to a far place and even IF your not wiggling they force you to wiggle off just so they easily catch up and grab you, so pretty much abusing something thats broken.

• DrPatriot
    DrPatriot Member Posts: 18

Whether it's nerfed or not,

IMO tombstone piece is the strongest purple add on in the game.

• CrossTheSholf
    CrossTheSholf Member Posts: 234

Leave the man alone

• Devil_hit11
    Devil_hit11 Member Posts: 8,418

if your dead set on nerfing it, then I'd recommend making both tombstone add-on only able to mori survivor that have their stalk depleted and allowing tier 3 myer to deplete stalk. maybe an add-on that does that.

If you nerf myer's only redeeming quality, then you need rework myer's other add-on and buff his m1 base-kit. He will be like freddy, bottom tier killer with no hope. Personally, I think dev like his theme of being an instant kill character so I do not see changes to it.