We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

New Survivor Ideas

Options
WeskerMyMan
WeskerMyMan Member Posts: 2
edited May 2023 in Creations

I Would like to see a survivor put into the name with Ghostface. Sidney Prescott and Gale Weathers will be 1 survivor but will have 2 changeable/purchasable outfits like how you can buy and change Leon to Chris and Carlos, and Jill to Claire. The three pictures above are some outfit examples i have for the survivors.

I also created 3 perks to go along with the survivors.

Boon: Blood Battle

Very Rare Sidney Prescott Perks

Your desire to stay in a fight, with the assistance of your abilities and teammates is your dream.

Press and Hold the Active Ability button on a Dull or Hex Totem to bless it and create a Boon Totem.

Soft Chimes will ring out to anyone in a 24 meter range

(All survivors benefit from the following effects when inside the Boon Totem's radius)

(Can see the aura of the killer and any injured survivor when they are in chase, in a 24-32 Meter range)

(Prestige Sidney Prescott to Prestige 1, 2, 3 respectively to unlock Tier I, Tier II, Tier III of Boon: Blood Battle for all other characters)

(Tier I - 24 meter range Cost = 2,500, Tier II - 28 meter range Cost = 3,250 , Tier III - 32 meter range Cost = 4,000)

(If a survivor is healed to the Healthy state or Downed to the dying state while inside of the Boon Totem Aura, their aura and the killers will no longer be visible)

(Survivors can only be affected by one instance of Boon: Blood Battle)

(Only one totem can be blessed by your Boon Perks at a time and all of their effects are active on the same Boon Totem)

"That would explain my constant headaches." - Gale Weathers

Roadtrip

You always find escape routes, while finding ways to get the most uses out of it.

Very Rare Sidney Prescott Perk

Prestige Sidney Prescott to Prestige 1, 2, 3 respectively to unlock Tier I, Tier II, Tier III of Roadtrip for all other characters)

(Tier I cost = 2,500, Tier II cost = 3,250, Tier 3 cost = 4,000)

(Tier I = 60 second cooldown, Tier II = 50 second cooldown, Tier III = 40 second cooldown)

After escaping the killer from a chase, break intro a sprint at 150 % of your normal running speed for 3 seconds.

Roadtrip causes the exhausted status effect for 60/50/40 seconds.

Roadtrip can not be used while exhausted.

"That's the idea, Psychos can't kill what they can't find." - Sidney Prescott

Final Girl

You are dedicated to always being the Final Girl

Very Rare Sidney Prescott Perk

Prestige Sidney Prescott to Prestige 1, 2, 3 respectively to unlock Tier I, Tier II, Tier III of Final Girl for all other characters)

(Tier I cost = 2,500, Tier II cost = 3,250, Tier 3 cost = 4,000)

(Tier I = 60 Seconds, Tier II = 45 Seconds, Tier III = 30 Seconds)

After evading the killer for a total of 60/45/30 seconds or more Final Girl activates.

(Once unhooked or unhooking yourself you are granted an extra hit that would normally put you into the dying state.)

(Final Girl activates after the endurance status timer runs out or has already been used.)

(Final Girl will give you the deep wound effect until mended once hit by the killer .)

(Once Final Girl deactivates you will receive the broken and oblivious status effect for 60 seconds)

(Final Girl can only be used twice per game as you can only take 2 hooks.)

(Final Girl does not stack seconds lasted in chases, it will restart after a chase has been ended)

"You want me motherf*ucker? Come and get me." - Sidney Prescott

I really hope the team reads over this suggestion and thinks about it.

Thank you! :)