Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Black Screen Report

bnuny_
bnuny_ Unconfirmed, Member Posts: 1

Steam-Platform

Hello!

So don't know if this is a new concurrent issue, or something that i haven't come across in the years prior, however, something doesn't feel right about these random black screens. I don't know the circumstances of the bug, however, it has happened twice where my screen has blacked screened.

The Onryo I'd face was playing normal as usual was doing a body block until the very moment i was hit that it caused me to black screen. (assumed that it was connected to a graphics card update, and after fully making sure the computer was up to date) Relaunched loaded in to the next match, found the same survivors i qued with in a solo q. Started up same killer as the Onryo, and within 15 seconds of the game starting right before she officially uncloaked the game black screens again.

(RPD it happened outside at the stairs assuming that was east side, and the second map was Red Forest outside map)

If its a simple fix, I can understand & would love an answer to it, however, this feels weird enough to happen that consistently (haven't loaded into a game as of now just trying to get information)- Only have found one similar instance to another user as of 2 days ago who had black screens, didn't specify the killer or the map but ill take that as something of use.

1 votes

Pending · Last Updated