We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Which type of original killer do you prefer?

Options
RandomJoJoguy147
RandomJoJoguy147 Member Posts: 8

So I’m wondering what type of original killer do you prefer, either an human like killer such as legion and clown or more monster like killer such as dredge?

Which type of original killer do you prefer? 31 votes

Human killer
29%
F60_31Robotfangirl67GreyBigfootGannTMBothSidesEnjoyerLooeDbDBOSpectrewxsussyLactor 9 votes
Monster killer
70%
ExerlinHorrorLover74ChordycepsMrPenguintenoresaxChurchofPigMarc_go_soloIWasLeft2DieGuiltiiSeraphorUsernameorsomethingRickpradoFridayNightPizzaHugTheHagBrandon48GrunbarCharleeKamartinsCorvusCorax86Nerf_Dweet 22 votes

Comments

• Marc_go_solo
    Marc_go_solo Member Posts: 4,804
    Options
    Monster killer

I feel there is a larger scope for imagination when it comes to more monstrous creations. Not to say that human killers are short of ideas, but monsters are only limited by the vision of the artist.

• CorvusCorax86
    CorvusCorax86 Member Posts: 1,043
    Options
    Monster killer

Monster. We need to see more horror in DbD.

• jkingwallace123
    jkingwallace123 Member Posts: 66
    Options

I want a Japanese killer but deadlier that can crawl on all fours